Sport Festival

"So where you Y/N during lunch?"Momo asked."oh I was talking to a old friend"I said."Oh is it a boy?"MIna asked.That got both Izuku And Todoroki's attention."yes it was and no I don't like him." I said"what,who is it?"Mina asked.I just rolled my eyes.I didn't want to listen mina guess who it is,so I just text Shinsou

Me

Hey Sho-Sho what are you doing?

Sho-Sho

Nothing.Why?

Me

I am

Bored

Sho-Sho

Cool!

Me

Hey Sho-Sho

want to help

me train

Sho-Sho

Why me?

Me

because you

are a boy and

stronger then me

Sho-Sho

fine

Me

Great see

you after school

I smiled knowing I get to spend time with shinsou"Y/N" someone said snapping out my thoughts.I turn my to see"Todoroki? What is it?"I asked "I was wondering if you will train with me?"Todoroki asked "oh, sorry Todoroki,I am training with Sho-Sho."I told him. "Sho-Sho?"He asked"Oh Uh that's his nickname."I said standing up"His?"He asked."Yeah,I have to go know."I said running off.

Shinsou POV

'where is she?'I thought to myself"Sho-Sho." I heard a voice behide me. "If you,think I will go easy on you because your my friend?You're wrong."I said turning around " well good, I need to get stronger anyway." She said.I just shook my head. " come on kitty" I said walking away. " H-Hey don't call me 'Kitty'." She said pouting "and slow down." I laughed at her, before realizing I was blushing. ' I still like her huh.' I thought." Sho-Sho? Are you there?" I snapped out of my thoughts."What?" I asked "I have been trying to talk to you for 5 minutes." She said. Then she was under my control. " I finally got you N/N". I said " flick your head and hurry up." I told . I watched her do so. After she was out of my control she looked down,then she looked up and just smiled." Hitoshi Shinsou, you know damn well not to mind control ME." She said clearly angry. ' Oh shit.' I thought before running off. "SHINSOU" She yelled chasing after me. 'Shit shit shit' I keep repeating that in my head. ' Want I can help her with her speed.' I thought looking behind me, I didn't see her.

Y/N's POV

'That mother fucker is so dead' I thought. I found him and used my telekinesis to pick him up. I was surprised I did it. "What is going on?" He said freaking out. "Hi shinsou." I said smiling with my eyes closed. " Oh it's you, I forgot you have telekinesis too.' He Said.

After Training

"You*Pant* are *pant* strong." I said tired. "Well you are still weak." he blandly. I gave him a look like'Bitch I will kill you'. He just gave a nervous laugh. " I'm going home." I said walking up to him. I kissed his cheek " bye see you tomorrow." I walked away leaving him a blushing mess.

At home

I enter my house and get greeted by my mother. "Hi dear how was school?" she asks me. "Great, I did some training after." I told her. "That's good. Where is your brother?" she asked.I just shrugged and check his room. "He didn't come home." she said. I looked at her and pulled out my phone to call him. I waited for him to pick up.

"Izuku where are you?" I ask him

"Izuku where are you?" I ask him. "Mom is wondering." "Oh really I didn't know, I'm on my way." He said. "Hurry up you can train tomorrow." I told him. "Okay. Hey who was Ashido talking about in class?" he asks. "No one now hurry." I told him and ended the call.

After a hour my brother came home. "Hey Izuku how are you felling?" I ask my brother. " I fell great. Why?" He said. " No I mean about the festival, Izuku" I told him. "Oh, the festival I am little nerves."he told me.

Skip to the sport festival

We are waiting in a room for it to start. "Man, I was hoping to wear my suit." I hear Mina say. I zoned out for a minute.

I look up to see Todoroki and Izuku looking like there about to fight. I sigh and get up in the middle of them. "Boys calm down and listen here we might or might not have to fight each other, so don't already start a fight." I say looking at Todoroki for the last part. He scoffs and walked away. "Thanks Y/N." Izuku says. "But again we still might fight." I said looking at him and walking away to sit back down.

(Sorry for not postings)