UA.2

It was the third day of UA and you made good friends with Momo and Mina.You did thought try your best to stay away from your brother."ok everyone today you will be picking your class rep."Mr.Aizawa said.You were never funded of class rep.In the end your brother ended up being class rep and Momo as the assistant class rep."hey Y/N how does feel to have your brother as class rep." Mina asked you"I don't care much.I never liked the hole class rep thing away.N-no offense Momo."you said"none take Y/N-" she was interrupted by the alarm.You are trying to get pass everyone and then you see lida go flying in the air and end at the end of the hall."everyone calm down it's just the press,we are UA students so we all need to clam down so they can get through this." He said everyone claimed down after that.

In class
"Ok class rep what is your first order?"Momo asked Izuku"w-well I think that uh lida should be our class rep,he did manage to get everything when the press got in the school.he said.lida stand up and you heard Momo say that she got two more votes then him and he still became class rep.

Time skip
"Y/N why do you keep on avoiding me?"Izuku asked you."well,you said once that I can become a hero with out your help so I thought I can try to make new friends and well leave you behind."I said looking at him."w-wait I said that when you were asleep in your room one night."he said"well I wasn't asleep Izuku."I said to him walking faster.

The next day
We are on the bus to go to The USJ."You know the only ones with flashy quirks would be Bakugo, Todoroki,and well Y/N too."Kirishima said."yeah well Bakugo can never be a hero with his attitude."tsuyu said"what the hell did you say.I'll kick your ass."Kacchan said.You tried to zone out everything but Mr.Aizawa voice the only you could not zone out.We arrived at the USJ and we see 13 the space hero.In the USJ Mr.Aizawa was talking with 13 because All Might was supposed to be here."uh Mr.Aizawa what's that down there?"I asked looking at the fountain seeing purple smoke."wow are we  battling I thought we are rescuing."Kirishima said.Izuku started to walk before Aizawa stopped him."stop don't move those are real villains,13 get the kids out of here.I will deal with this."he said I started to walk back to the door with everyone else.The smoke looking thing came and try to stop us from leaving."we are the League of villains.and we are here for All Might." The thing said as it was in front of us.13 was trying to protect us but Bakugo and Kirishima decide to try to attack it.13 tried to stop them but the next thing I know is that I see nothing but purple."Aaaah"I screamed ready to hit the ground but didn't.I look to see Todoroki holding bridle style."Are you ok?" He ask you"y-yeah i-i'm fine."I said,I felt my face getting hot."looked like we have company."he said putting you down to face the villains.He frozen all of them and you just stand there amazed,but you see a villain run to him and you stopped him before Todoroki froze him"now you are going to tell me what you are planning on doing to All Might?" Todoroki asked the villains.I watch Todoroki threaten the villains.After all the this we made our way to the fountain where all might fitting a nomu.