Izuku secret

Kacchan was yelling at Izuku saying he didn't need his help.After Kacchan was done yelling at Izuku he walk off so that meant you had to get back in your hiding spot.After he walk away you turned back to your brother and see him talking to someone.'who is that wait that's ALL MIGHT' you thought.'what is he talking about oh no Izuku is mumbling again.' you thought so you listen closer.'he is getting a quirk,not any quirk All Might's quirk.' you started to think.

Later

You are in your room you got home before your brother."I'm home".you hear your brother say.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Y/N are you awake"he asked you didn't answer.You hated ignoring your brother,but when he never ask for help and act like everything is fine.You are lying on your bed under the covers.You heard the door open "Y/N sorry that I never ask for help.I know that you are not awake so I know you won't hear me.I'm sorry that I never trust you to help me."you ignore him  ."You got thought all this because of me. You worry about me and I know you never train your quirk because of me, but I will be happy if you can be a hero with out my help." After that he life your room. You sat up and grabbed a book off your shelf.You looked through it,it was old pictures when you were younger.

Flashback
"Come on Izuku just a little more"you encourage your brother."thanks Y/N but I don't know if I can."you guys were running up a hill to see is the fastest."Come on just a little more." He finally made it and he fell down on his back."I am tired can we not do that again please." You looked at him."But Izu we don't have our quirks and we need to be prepared for anything."(Izu is Izuku's nickname)."Right sorry and please don't call me that Y/N."

Flashback over
'when did you stop trusting me Izuku.' you thought.

Next day
The next day your brother was leaving really early.You walk around before class started and seen Bakugo."Hey hot hands were is deku." He ask you.you just walked past him ignoring what he was yelling.

After school
You texted your mom that you well be coming home late because you want to train.you trained and trained.You ended up getting really tried so you went get something to eat.At the cafe you are eating at you try to come up with ways to make your training go be faster.lately you have been trying to make big flames which some what succeeds.After eating you went back you where you were training and try use levitation which was you mom's quirk you got part of it to you Fire quirk.You looked around to see you had a lot of things you can use.You closed your eyes and lifted your hands.You tried to pick the crates up it only work for a little bit.

10 months later (because I am lazy)
' ok 10 months of training and Izuku doesn't even know this better work.' you thought walking up to UA with Izuku. You started walk faster because you want to get inside.

later
'I didn't get stuck with my brother so that good'
You thought to yourself before you heard mic on the intercom to start.Moments after you entered you looked around and started to make everything float and catch on fire.By the time the test ended you were tired.

Days later
"Izuku dear why are you smiling at that fish should I be worried."mom ask snapping Izuku out of his  thoughts."oh sorry." He said starting to eat his food."Y/N, you haven't touched your food yet how come?"Izuku ask you as he looked up."I was thinking" you said standing up"I'm not hungry right now sorry I will be in my room."you said bowing to your mother

In your room
You looked around wondering if you passed or not."Izuku,Y/N your letters from UA"your mother said.You grabbed it and ran back into your room.

(Later because I am lazy to write it.)

"So you got in to Y/N?"Izuku ask you.You looked up at him and nodded your head.He ran up to you and hugged you tight.You were caught off guard because he never hugged you."Izuku would you ever hide something from me?"you ask knowing that he is going to lie to you."of course not I know that I never let help me but lying to you never."he said you just smiled at him."yeah right." You said.