Chapter 2- And Second Of All No I Don't!

Alayna's POV

I get an idea. Time to make a wardrobe change! I smirk and I go to my next class, just waiting for when schools over and I can call my friend, Marianna, and get her to take me to the mall.

******************************

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!

The school bell rings, telling us that this horrible Monday has come to an end. I jump up and grab my books. I run out of the classroom and down the hall to my locker, bumping into someone on the way.

"Oh my gosh I'm SO sorry!" I say, bending down and getting my books.

"No I'm sorry, um do you need any help with that?" A deep voice asks.

"No, I've got it." I say. I grab my books and stand up. I'm faced with the most popular boy in the school, James Baker. I gasp and stare at him. He seems to notice.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He says, chuckling and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh um sorry." I say.

"You're Alayna right? Alayna...Alayna Jeffreys, am I correct?" He asks, smirking. Ok I'm about to faint. I nod.

"Yep uh that's me..." I say.

"Great. Wanna hang out sometime? You seem cool." He says and smirks.

"Yeah of course she does! She likes you, ya know Jamesy?" I hear from behind me. Marianna I'm gonna kill you! I groan.

"First of all, yes I would absolutely love to hang out, and second of all, no, I don't!" I say, turning and facing Mari.

"Awesome! Here's my number, call me and we can figure out a time." James says, handing me a piece of paper with his phone number on it.
The next day comes by and I see James and I smile but I go to my locker, and after that I smile at him because he spoke to me.

He said, "Hey is Friday a good time to hang out? If so let me know."
And with that he walks away. I turn around and look at Mari, who was just talking to me about auditioning for show choir.

"OMG OMG OMG yes!" I say, grabbing her arms and jumping up and down. A girl with brown hair walks down the hall. She's pretty, I think to myself, I've never seen her before. She must be new here. I shrug it off, smiling to myself as she turns around, checking behind her. When she sees me she smiles and waves. I wave back. I see her name written on the back of her shirt. Kacie. I smile at the name. It's pretty. I hope we can meet each other. I laugh, realizing that "Kacie" looks a lot older than me. I sigh and I look over at Mari and I smile. The bell is about to ring, the bell that tells us that we can go ahead and go home. I pack up and I turn back to Mari, smiling a huge smile. The bell rings and Mari grins.

"Ready to shop?"
*
***
*****
A/N
Oh. My. Gosh! Chapter 2 is o-ver, chapter 2 is o-ver! How do y'all like James? And Marianna? And Kacie (who we barely know but will see more of)? Oh, and we have a few spots open for characters if you wanna be in our story. Just PM us and we'll send you a form! Omg I LOVE you guys! How did you think chapter 2 was? Good, bad? I did half of this chapter and Ally did the other half so... uh yeah! Bye bye, my lovelies! Luv ya! ~ Lily/Allyson ❤