12 Anirudh Bondita in Calcutta, Sampoorna delivery time

Start from the beginning

When Bonditha tried to befriend with Ambica, she didn’t care much about her and didn't reply properly.  Anirudh paid them rent. They unpacked all the things, Bondita first arranged his books in order. Later Vishala brought food for them and they thanked her. She became dull thinking if all family members took their food or not, he cheered her up and they both fed each other.

He taught her the route places and directions to provisional stores, clinic in Calcutta, made her remember court phone number. He also took her to court once   she is mesmerized by the environment and he reminded her ambition that after finishing barristry she will also come here regularly.

After few days, he managed to get her certificates. Bhatuk also visited once and felt bad that they are ousted from family, entire Tulsipur village. He is completely changed with a little mustache and beard, his voice is also slightly changed. Anirudh Bonditha amazed to see him, Anirudh asked ‘how can you manage to come alone , are you not afraid?’ He laughed and told ‘dada, I am no more a little kid now. I can travel alone to any place. I took ticket, boarded train and came here.’

He expressed his hatred towards kaka, Somnath dada and Sampoorna boudi. He told that he won’t visit them again. Anirudh asked not to develop hatred towards own family members. Misunderstandings will come and go, but we all are a family. He stayed with them for 2 days, played with Vishnu. Like earlier, he is not playing with Bonditha, when Anirudh and Bonditha are talking in room, he is knocking the door and seeking permission to come in, he asked Bonditha to sit with Anirudh while taking food. Directly or indirectly he is teasing them.

Anirudh sent her to get some good from kitchen just pulled his brother's ears and gave sweet warning not to be oversmart, not to use flirting language to me with Bondita. Anirudh thought that may be his brother is in teenage these kind of nokjhoks are common but softly whispered in his brother's ears not to spoil Bondita's mind with his teenage fantasies and you should also concentrate on career. (But still Bhatuk is Bhatuk only na,🥰 )

While leaving to hostel,  he asked both to take care of themselves and not to forget him as there are no one left for him.  Anirudh  embraced Bhatuk, Asked him to come again whenever he get holidays and we are always there for him. She also assured him by folding his hands.

Bhatuk gave his brother typewriter as gift, he insisted that he should not reject this else he will feel bad. Bonditha asked for what occasion you are giving this gift to your brother. Bhatuk replied that his dada’s 23rd  birthday is coming in August. Don’t you know that. So I am giving this as an advanced birthday gift. I have saved money to give present. She is surprised and felt guilty for not knowing her Patibabu birthday,  decided to celebrate it in a grand way.

She got admitted in same school  and class where Ambica is studying. Bonditha is very happy that she got other 3 girls as classmates, have separate washrooms for girls.

Anirudh also delighted that she got girls in her class and their neighbor Ambika is her classmate he felt a bit relaxed, involved in his barristry along with working in a company as part time to meet ends. She didn’t understand why Ambica is not talking with her much, she offered her food in lunch time in school and asked the exact reason.

Ambica told that you are a topper in studies and will always talk about studies. So I can't be friendly with you else your words will make me drown in guilty that I am not studying well . 
Bondita tried to convince it's not like that if we join hands we can easily understand the toughest subjects easily.

Ambica  told that all subjects are very tough and my mind always want to go to dramas, reading novels. Also my husband is 10 years elder than me, he always talk about education, values, principles and want me to stand with him equally. He neither give me beautiful gifts like gajra, sarees, jewelry nor talk with me lovingly like shown in dramas. Very boring person.’  The other two girls are Sanghavi and yamini also joined their talk.