𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 5

So guys this is CHAPTER 5 Enjoy!😉••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[ I forget to tell that HM and AS share cabin ]

*They both screamed in unison and all other scared while AS is very happy+shocked seeing her here while HM made annoying face seeing him here but even she don't know why her heart having mixed feeling which she ignored and asked him little rudely*

HM : tum yaha kya kr rhe ho (little rudely)

AS : yeh toh mujhe puchna chahiye ap yaha kya kr rhi h (smiling like a mad man)

HM : tum blind ho dikhta nhi aur ha wese bhi kese dikhega bar bar mujhe dekhke blind hojate ho pta nhi kiya h ( annoyingly) aur aur yeh please mujhe dekhke itna muskuraya mtt karo please bahut ajeeb lgta h (she said while seeing him smiling looking towards her)

AS : (he immediately Stop smiling and said) nhi nhi haseena ji hum netraheen nhi (she cut him off and said)

HM : ek min ek min abhi kya bola tumne netra.....netrahe....netraheen ha yeh konsi bhasha bol rhe ho Hindi ya English m baat karo mujhse mujhe yeh sb bhashaiye smjh nhi aati (cutely +confusingly while all laughed silently)

AS : (chuckled) aree nhi nhi haseena ji hum Hindi hi bol rhe h netraheen means blind hota h ( seeing her cute annoying face he smiled)

HM : accha thik h thik h yeh chodo aur yeh batao tum yaha kya kr rhe yaha koi complain likhwane aya h tumhare khilaf mujhe pta tha mujhe pehele hi pta tha ki tum phir se kisi ko th....uko....ge (last line speak while seeing him carefully from up and down and immediately Stop on her track and understand that this uniform Is D.S.P's and he wear this that means he is her senior and she talk to him like this and she gulped her saliva in fear and move her head from downwards to upwards and see his face he is smirking and she sacred more)

AS : (when he sees she scared more he immediately turn his smirk in sweet smile and said) apko darne ki zarrorat nhi h haseena ji hum apna personal aur professional matter alag rakhte h to abhi ke liye woh sb bhool jaiye aur apna formal introduction dijiye (smiling)

HM : (overwhelmed by his behaviour and she said with her cutest smile jispe m toh kya pura universe mrta h) ji sir JAI HIND S.H.O HASEENA MALLIK REPORTING SIR

AS : jai hind aaiye andar chlte h (and then all move inside and do their formal introduction when cheetah suddenly ask her)

CM : di wese ap inhe kese janti h (narrowed his eyebrows)

HM : aree cheetah woh us din (she narrates all of them about collide incident and all made "O" and they all asked her about why cheetah call her sister she tell all of them that he is her brother and santu Is her bhabhi when KS suddenly asked with hesitation

KS : wo..woh maddam sir santu apse choti h aur iski shaadi apse pehele (hesitately)

HM : aree KS ap itna ghabraiye mtt woh kya h na santu aur bhai ek hi college m padhte the aur phir un dono ko pyar hogaya toh bs chat mangni pat biyah kra Diya aur humare ghar walo ko bhi koi problem nhi thi BF bhabhs ke police officer banne se (she all said while smiling and 3 of them except cheetah and santu didn't understand her BF bhabhs when she said)

HM : aree BF bhabhs mtlb santu meri bestfriend bn gayi toh itna lamba kon bole bestfriend bhabhi toh ek short from krke BF bhabhs bolati ho m santu bhabhi ko😊(while they 2 silently laugh on her cute antics and here our majnu Anu bhiaya adore her with full of love in his eyes)

KS : wese maddam sir sach bataye toh hum bhi apni kisi pakki dost ko apna bhabhi bnana chahte h taki hum bhi unse sari bate share kr sake (when she said this AS immediately look towards HM while blushing and KS notice this and fake coughed and he immediately said to HM)

AS : aree haseena ji ap yaha kya kr rhi h chaliya na apko humara cabin dikhate h

HM : ji chaliye

And they left towards their cabin while all started their work! And when they entered he tell her about everything regarding cases ,files and everything and when he want to said something he hesitate about it but she noticed his hesitation so she kept her hand on his and chill ran down on his spine she said through eyes that what he want to say speak out with a sweet smile..........

[ Mene ap logo ko pehele hi bataya tha ki mere FF m HM bahut naughty ke saath saath kisi bhi baat ko bina hesitation ke bolne psnd krti h aur agr smjh na aye toh dubara intro pad skte h ap log🙄 ]

AS : haseena ji hu...hum yeh kehna chahte h ki (closed his eyes) apka sbse accha dost kon h (in one breath and when he didn't get any response from her he slowly open his eyes and see she burst in laugh and he again lost in her laugh while she snap her finger in front of his eyes and he come out of his trance and she said)

HM : humari sbse acchi dost humari kitabe h na hi woh demands krti h aur na hi complaints like no complaints no demands (she said while withdrawing her hand from his and turn to leave when he catch her wrist and she turn towards him ask through eyes "kya")

AS : bilkul meri trh no complaints no demands

HM : accha toh kitabe toh kabhi saath bhi nhi chodti to tum bhi mera saath kabhi nhi chodoge??

AS : never I couldn't leave your hand in all your up and down's (forward his hand towards her) "friends"❤️

[ Wese readers yeh dialogue kis movie ka haa btana mene hint toh de hi Diya h toh kuch fayeda toh nhi puchne ka pr phir bhi btana zarror😁]

After 1 min when she didn't shake hands with him he think she don't want to make him friend while he backward his hand when she suddenly shake hand with him and said with ear to ear smile😊

HM : "friends"❤️ (and he also ear to ear smile and she sit on her chair and started doing her work and he also sit in front of her and after 1 ,1 sec. Take her glances with this BGM in his heart❤️😌

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Finish°°°°°°
NEXT PART SOON 🔜
Thanku! (๑˙❥˙๑)
~Avika~💖
Don't forget to Comment and vote : -

WATCH MADDAM SIR 10PM MONDAY-SATURDAY ONLY ON SONY SAB💗💗BYE BYE LOVEY-DOVEYS😊❤️
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••