♠Chapter 3♠

"Hyung, we shouldn't go there all alone."
"Hyung, I don't have a good feeling about going there."
"Hyung, why don't we take another road instead of this?"

"Oh come on Sanha!! Don't freak out because of MJ hyung's silly words."Bin said annoyingly while driving.

"What can I do? He seemed so serious at that time. And what will we do if this is true?"Sanha asked worriedly while looking outside.

"Sanha, hyung said not to cross this road at night. And see, it's now 2:30 pm. Nothing will happen. And besides, I don't believe in those ghosts. I know they aren't real."Bin said not feeling a little bit of fear.

"But hyung, I have a bad feeling about this road. See, how quiet and chilly this place is. Hyung, let's take a turn and go to our destination with another road. I don't wanna die this early. I haven't even met the love of my life, my wife yet. I want to see my kids playing on the ground~~"Sanha whined cutely making Bin chuckle.

"You and your thoughts. Nothing will happen, okay? I am here with you. Don't worry. I have muscles for a reason."Bin said in a proud voice with a smirk as his eyes were stuck on the road. Sanha rolled his eyes at bin.

"Yeah, like ghosts will play wrestling with you."Sanha mumbled but Bin heard it.

"Yah..why are you being so sarcastic? Don't worry. You will get to see the love of your life before dying. And if ghosts catches us, then marry a ghostie. She will obviously except you."Moonbin joked at the end making the younger one huff in annoyance. Bin laughed seeing his younger brother's cute gestures.

After some time.....

"Hyung? What happen? Why this car is not moving?"Sanha asked worriedly as the car suddenly stopped moving.

"Let me see."Bin said and went out to see the car's condition. After a while, Sanha went outside to see his brother sighing.

"Sanha, fuel is over. We should've checked before taking this car."Bin informed to the younger who widen his eyes in shock.

"Now...what will we do hyung?"

"Don't freak out Sanha. I am calling managernim, Okay?"Bin said and took his phone from the car. He dialed their manager's number and waited till the phone was answered.

Sanha looked at bin worriedly as he saw Bin placing his phone in his pocket with a sigh.

"What happen?"Sanha asked.

"Signal problem. No network is here."Bin said.

"Should I try with my phone?"

"What are you saying? Our sim card is same man."Bin reminded Sanha who gulped in uneasy. Bin started finding another way to reach at the place while Sanha just stood there. Suddenly Sanha's eyes caught something which made him totally frozen at his place. His heart started thumping loudly as he saw the thing infront of him.

Bin came to Sanha after not finding any sort of help from the car. But when he saw a horrified look on Sanha's face, he frowned his face in confusion.

"Why are you looking like you saw a ghost?"Bin joked but the look on Sanha's face wasn't vanishing. Bin frowned more deeply and shook Sanha's shoulder.

"Yah...what happen?"

"H-hyung...th-the..h-hous-se.."Sanha stuttered and pointed behind Bin. Moonbin turned around and saw a house- no a big mansion. The mansion was looking so old and creepy. Dead trees were surrounding the mansion. The mansion was looking like a dessert. It's wall was pitch black color like a fire incident occurred here.