So a certain dad was depressed. Before his cub was warm in his arms, he was stared at by a person with a lot of crooked minds. Does this make him not depressed?

    Morley ignored these things, he was cutting beef.

.Because he suddenly remembered that when he was a child, the conditions at home were not so good, and his mother had not learned anything about what to eat. At that time, he liked the beef fried by his mother very much.

    Morley cut the beef into chunks from memory, then minced the red pepper, and then took out the ginger and garlic.

    Pour in the oil, fry the ginger and garlic, then add the beef, fry the beef until cooked, add the red pepper and continue to fry.

    It's not a very fancy but very delicious dish, it's simple but has a homey taste.

    Qing and Mu Niu are roasting beef. It’s a pity that Mori doesn’t have black pepper. Black pepper and beef are very delicious.

    But the orcs didn't pick it up either. It must be known that the food that Morley made now is the most delicious taste in the orc world.

    "Little Mo, the patriarch said that there will be a banquet in the two-day clan. To celebrate, we found another food that can be eaten as a staple food."

.After the family had eaten and drank enough, Mu Niu thought of something, and said to Mori lazily.

    "banquet?"

    Morley is a complete dead house on earth. He didn't think about communicating with other people except to find food. He suddenly came to a banquet. He didn't deny it, and he was a little moved.

    So that night, Qing took the Morris brand quilt as the quilt that night.

    And Morley was pulled out of the warm quilt by Qiyan early the next morning.

    Morris was in a low air pressure that morning, and he was very gloomy.

    Yes, our Xiao Lizi has a very serious feeling of getting out of bed. He is in a very bad mood now, but the patriarch is opposite him, so he can't beat or scold him, and he has to make offerings.

.Mou Niu and Qing went out together. They knew that their cub was a bit sleepy. Both husband and wife were reluctant to have their cub get up so early, so they prepared breakfast every morning and went out to prepare for the rainy season.

    With the help of Qi Yan, Morley hung the marinated meat last night in a cool and ventilated place, waiting for the meat to dry.

    So when he went out, Xiao Lizi was disliked.

    "Little Mo, we still have a lot of things to do today. You're walking too slowly. I'll take you out with a beast shape."

    The abacus in Qiyan's heart was rattling.

    Last night, he used a method that was not animalistic to extract something from the sacrifice that Xiao Lizi didn't understand about many customs and habits of orcs, so this thing came in handy today.

.Males can only carry their close people or relatives and partners on their backs. For other people, they cannot be carried on their backs except in special circumstances. If a female agrees to a male on his back, it means that he agrees to the pursuit of the male.

    Morley: "..." Don't think I didn't see the naked disgust in your eyes!

    fall! The delicate earthlings can't afford to be hurt, and they are disliked when they walk slowly.