11. classmates parents refusal against Bondita's education, menstruation time

Start from the beginning

Seeing this, Anirudh stopped car and asked what happened. Husband told that my wife is getting pains, we sent information to Daima and she might be on the way.

Suddenly a boy came and told that Daima went to RC haveli on work. Anirudh is surprised to hear this and got suspicious what could be the reason and who have got necessity with Daima.

He thought of Sampoorna, ( bit smile came on his lips) but immediately thought that Somnath dada doesn’t encourage Daima treatment. Then what is the necessity. Listening to the screams of pregnant lady, he told that he will immediately send her here.

Daima came, Trilochan called Bonditha and asked her to go into her room, she will check you. He asked Sampoorna also to accompany her. She nodded. Bonditha kept on asking why will she check me. I am not ill.

Trilochan ordered not to say a word more and do as Daima says. They took her to her room. She asked her to lay on bed and about to check her personal body parts. But Bonditha immediately rebuked that what are you trying to do. She hid beside Sampoorna.

Sampoorna tried to convince that she will check your body, if everything is fine or not. Nothing will happen. It is necessary for you.

Bonditha told that "I will talk with Patibabu and do what he says". Sampoorna with a sheepish smile told that “ you are too innocent Bonditha. All things will not be discussed with husband. She is just checking if everything is ok or not."

Meanwhile Anirudh came to home, Trilochan is shocked as he didn't expect him coming back in morning. Anirudh asked 'What is the necessity for Daima to come here.' Trilochan is gulping hard, but he heard Bondita's voice from upside " Nahi Daima, mujhe acha nahi lag Rahi hain yeh sab.."

Anirudh saw the guilty face of Trilochan, ran to upstairs. Koyli from outside is also scared of seeing Anirudh there. He opened the door with force Sampoorna also got tensed with Anirudh's presence. He saw Daima catching bondita's waist trying to pull her saree up and checking. By looking Anirudh she worried. He asked What's going on. Bondita immediately adjusted her saree and told Anirudh that Daima is checking her forcefully and ran away from there.

He asked what are you trying to do with Bondita, but suddenly remembered pregnant lady and told that there is a pregnant woman whose labor pains are Started in Jogender house go and look after her. She immediately went out. He asked  driver to drop her.

Anirudh asked sampoorna to come with her and asked in presence of Trilochan ' what's the matter. Why is Daima needed now. Daima only look after pregnant ladies and help during delivery. Initially I thought you might have called for sampoorna baudi, but why is she here for Bondita. Can u please tell me.'

sampoorna cleverly managed the situation. She told by bending the head catching her pallu, " Devarji, Bondita completed 13 years now. Still didn't enter womanhood. I am worried about her. So I only told sasurji to speak with Daima if her health is fine or not. Our Daima can check all the women problems. She is expert in it. Bondita is simply scared for checking her thoroughly. I am sorry if you think that I have crossed my limits.' saying so, she folded hands.

Anirudh melted and told that ' Boudi, you could have told me, so that I can get her prepared. We shall see some more time and I will take her to doctor. You please don't worry.' Anirudh left to look after Bondita.

Trilochan is highly impressed with sampoorna talking skills and praised for her spontaneous nature in saving him.. sampoorna obediently told that she will do anything for the house respect. He blessed her . Somnath who just came and saw this felt delighted that his father is impressed with his wife. He also gave her Jasmine garland to impress her.

Anirudh went to study room, found her in cupboard, pacified that nothing will happen. She came out and told that she is scared of Daima who touched her harshly. I don't want any treatment from her. He promised that he will not let Daima give treatment. He brought roshogulla for her and she felt happy.