61

Ryujin pov

Waking up next to Yeji has been one of my daily pleasures. She's so pretty and mean looking with her fierce eyes.

'Something doesn't feel right' Jo suddenly informs me.

'What's wrong?' I ask.

'I'm not sure but a part of me has a bad feeling' she says.

'If it's a part of you then it's a part of me too. Do we have to poop?' I ask.

'Ryujin, just shut up' she tells me.

'If i shut up then you would get lonely and bored' I say.

'I'll also get peace.'

'Fine' I finally say.

"Are you annoying Jo again?" Yeji sits up, yawning.

"Why do you assume I'm annoying her? Maybe she's annoying me?" I frown.

"Because you're you" Yeji chuckles before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I try to get up from bed when I start to feel my body heating up.

'Jo, what's happening?' I ask.

'We must kill' Jo chants.

'What?!' I say, confuse.

"Are you okay?" I hear Yeji ask but she sounds far away.

'I need control' Jo growls.

'Jo, what's happening to you' I'm panicking.

I can Jo feel trying to take over my human body. She's not trying to shift. I don't know what's going on with her.

"Ryujin. What's going on?" Yeji puts her hand on my back.

"Don't touch me!" I grit my teeth.

She removes her hand right away but I can sense her confusion still. She's worried with what's happening to me.

'Jo, stop! Please!' I beg her.

I fail to control her so she takes over my body. She looks at Yeji and pins her against the wall with one hand wrapped around her neck.

'Jo! What the hell are you doing?!' I yell at her.

'Must kill' she chants again.

Yeji kicks her in the stomach and she stumbles back.

"What the fuck Ryujin!?" She glares while holding her neck.

'It's not me. Something is wrong Jo' I mindlink Yeji.

'So she was trying to kill me?' She asks.

'Yes. I beg her to stop but she just chants 'must kill' and I don't know why' I say.

Lia enters the room after hearing the commotion. "What's happening?" She asks while looking around the room.

She goes to Yeji to see if she's okay. Before I know it, Jo grabs her on her neck then flings her outside of the room.

Since Jo is not listening to me, I try to take over my body instead. However, I'm failing miserably. Yeji is doing her best to fight Jo off without seriously hurting her. I don't know what's happening to my wolf but I have no control whatsoever.