36

Ryujin pov

I wake up from my nice slumber and Yeji is gone. She probably has Alpha duties to do. If we did the deed, I would feel really bad right now waking up alone.

'If you mated, she wouldn't be able to easily leave you in bed' Jo says.

'Why? Do you know if we're that good in bed?' I ask.

'Sometimes you even leave me speechless which says a lot because I know your thoughts but you still find ways to say unexpected things' Jo says.

'What do you mean?' I ask.

'I expected you to ask why but I didn't expect the second part' she says and I feel like if she's in front of me, she would roll her eyes.

'Are you gonna tell me why then smarty pants' I say with attitude which I immediately regret.

'Excuse you? Did you just sass me? You're lucky we share the same body or you wouldn't have arms and legs right now' she growls.

'I sorry Jo Jo. Forgive rogue master, please' I say.

'One it's just Jo. Don't call me Jo Jo again. Two, I'm not calling you rogue Master.'

Why is my wolf so feisty? Does she get paid by the mood goddess per sass? If so she must be rich.

'Wait, you never answered my question though?' I remember asking why.

'Because once we mate with them. Our bond will become much stronger and it would be hard to be away from each other. She would want you to next to her at times' she explains.

'How do we mate? Is it like doggy style? But that's kinda hard without one of us having a penis. Or we kinda flop on top of each other like a fish and hope for the best?' I ask unsure.

'Please tell me you're joking. Please. If not, I wish there's like a form I can fill out to leave you. I can't be stuck with you for the rest of my life. I would internally die' she says.

'Why?what did I say?' I ask confuse.

'Ryujin, you know how two females have sex. Why would two werewolves of the same sex be any different?' I can feel her think I'm stupid.

'I don't know. Maybe they have special rituals or something. It's not that bizarre to think it's different' I defend myself.

'Fair enough but your example is stupid. Flop on top each other? What's that gonna accomplish?' She says.

I ignore Jo now and wonder if Winter is okay. I'm so proud of Yeji for not killing her. I still got hurt though but this time it's not Yeji's doing but it was ordered by Yeji to hurt Winter so I guess it's still technically Yeji's fault?

Yeji enters the room without knocking like always. I'm not even surprised anymore. No one in this house knows how to knock. If there wasn't locks in the bathroom doors, so many other werewolves must have already seen me naked then Yeji might kill them then I'll become Luna of a graveyard pack.