Her breath came in heavy pants, her chest heaving as her thighs shook, her body jerking as he places a soft kiss to each thigh before moving up her body, covering her much smaller body with his. She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him down for a deep, hungry kiss, moaning against his lips as she feels his hard cock pulsing against her entrance, teasing her, letting her feel him, but giving her body a few minutes to calm down, to settle back to zero before building her right back up. He cups the back of her neck in his large hand, gripping her tightly as he kisses her back, pulling back and looking into her eyes, a softness there she wasn't used to. "You're always my good girl, aren't you?" He places one more soft kiss to her lips before sliding deep inside of her, growling softly as her fluttering walls wrap around him. "That's my girl." He growls, his hand tightening on the back of her neck as he fights the urge to simply fuck her into the bed. Marlena gasps and grips his shoulders, her nails biting into the flesh as she wraps her legs around him, raising them off the bed to take him deeper, her eyes growing unfocused as he begins to move in and out of her in slow, hard thrusts. The way his cock stretched her so perfectly took her breath away, left her clinging to him like he was her only life line. She knew he owned her body, but tonight, he was exploiting that fact, playing her body like an instrument, pulling release after release from her body until her screams filled the room in a constant chorus. She could feel his pace falter, his hips jerking as he buries his face in her neck, growling words she couldn't understand against her skin.  She wraps her hands around his head, holding him to her as she rides it out, gasping and coming with him as he growls and comes inside of her, filling her as his hips jerk against her. It wasn't often that he came inside of her, and it still surprised her every time he did. He usually came on her breasts, stomach, ass, face, anywhere to mark her as his, anywhere visible. He liked to see her covered in his own mess, but the nights when he couldn't hold back enough to pull out, those were the times she loved the most, that tiny loss of control on his part. She smiles as she feels his muscles relax, his cock slowly slipping from her heat as she tenderly runs her hands over his back, his head resting on her breasts as she holds him.

Russell catches his breath, his hot breath fanning over her chest as he rests his face against her ample breasts. His eyes close, enjoying the feel of her soft body under him, soaking in the little moment of not having control. He liked the power, the control, but this tiny moment he would allow himself, this little bliss of just being lost in her. After several minutes of letting her simply comfort him, running her hands over him, he rolls off of her gently, placing a tender kiss to her lips and patting her thigh softly. "My good girl. You've always been my good girl, even at my worst." He smiles and runs his thumb over her chin before standing up, turning his back to her as he goes to the desk, grabbing the six pack of beer and the burritos he'd bought. Marlena smiles as she watches him, her eyes trained on his back. She tried to ignore the way his words made her heart both flutter and sink. There was definitely something wrong. He never spoke that way. It set her nerves on edge, put her on alert. She scoots over, sitting up as he comes back to the bed, taking the burritos from him and opening them both, spreading the foil on the bed as plates while he takes two beers and opens them, handing her one. She cocks her head, looking at him curiously as he drains the first one then opens a second. "Russ, is everything alright?" She asks softly, reaching out and running her free hand over his bare thigh softly, flinching slightly as he grunts and slaps her hand away. "I'm fine, woman. Don't fuss over me." He growls and leans down, placing a hard but brief kiss to her lips. "Now, eat. I'm not done with you for the night." He orders and picks up his food, not leaving any room for argument. There was a little bit of the asshole back. She laughs and begins eating, both of them lapsing into a comfortable silence as they finish off their simple dinner and empty the last of the beer. She gets up, tossing the trash away and coming back, settling herself in his lap, his large arms wrapped around her as he nips her neck softly. He tangles his hand in her hair, tugging slightly to get her attention. "Be a good girl and get me ready for you, doll." He growls, pushing her from his lap and leaning back against the back of the couch, stretching his legs out in front of him.

Marlena shivers, a soft moan escaping she quickly positions herself between his legs, running her hands from his knees, up his legs, over his thighs, and back down again, leaning in and placing soft, teasing kisses and licks to the head of his cock, smiling as he twitches against her lips. She slowly takes him into her mouth, sucking him as her hand moves to cup his balls, squeezing them softly as she takes him into her throat, continue to work him until he was hard and throbbing in her mouth. His large hand cups her head, holding her to him, keeping her at a slow pace, not letting her rush. He was enjoying the feel of her wet mouth around him, enjoying every wet little sound as she sucked his cock. He watches as her head bobs up and down, her lipstick now faded from their fevered kisses, her lips spread around his cock. She was absolutely beautiful, especially with his cock in her mouth. He holds her hair back so he can watch her, his eyes locked on her, taking in her movements. His hips begin to jerk upward into her mouth and he knows he's close. Tightening his hold on her, he pulls her off of him, chuckling as she pouts and licks her lips. "Not tonight, baby girl." He sits up, gripping her under the arms and pulling her up, lifting her toward the top of the bed, planting a hard, heavy, passionate kiss to her lips, biting her bottom lip as he slips his hand between her legs, slipping two fingers into her silken heat. "My bitch is in heat again aren't you, doll?" The words didn't hold the normal bite. This time they were almost a term of endearment. He runs his tongue over her bottom lips as he works his fingers in and out of her pussy, the heel of his hand rubbing her clit, working her up to the edge. He breaks the kiss and locks eyes with her, his breath fanning over her lips. "Do you want to come, baby girl?" He asks, his deep voice vibrating in the space between them. Marlena gasps and nods almost frantically, shaking with her desire to come, to reach that release. "Yes, sir. Please...I need to come, sir." She begs. She watches as he nods, giving her the okay and then crooks his fingers, stroking her gspot. That was all it took to send her over the edge, screaming his name again, her voice cracking, her throat aching from the force of her cry as her walls tighten around his fingers. He pulls his fingers from her core and raises his fingers to her mouth, smearing some of her juices on her lips before taking his fingers into his own mouth and licking them clean, moaning at the taste of her. Keeping his eyes locked with hers, he pulls his fingers from his mouth and grips her hips, tossing her onto the bed and turning her so that she was laying on her stomach on the bed. "Spread those legs for me, baby girl, that's it." He runs his hand over her back, his other hand wrapping around his cock, stroking himself as he watches one of her hands disappear between her body and the bed. He chuckles and slaps her ass hard, leaving behind the red imprint of his massive, thick hand. "Such a naughty girl, aren't you. I don't think I told you to touch yourself." He grips her hand and pulls it away from her core, releasing his pinning it to the bed as he guides himself to her dripping wet pussy. 

He sinks inside of her in one hard thrust, moving his hands to pin both of hers to the bed, his chest pressed to her back, his large body completely caging hers in as he thrusts into her again and again. Her fingers curl around his, her teeth sinking into the pillow as he pounds into her, the rickety pull out bed rattling under them, a few springs busting, but neither of them noticed, neither cared. The only thing that mattered was the sheer animalistic need to mate, to claim what was theirs. His teeth sink into the back of her neck as he thrusts against that sensitive spot inside of her, sending her reeling, her body arching as her body spasms around him, crying out his name. He couldn't hold back as her intense release pulled his right out of him, a loud bark of pleasure, almost a howl torn from him as he slams into her one more time, so hard that they both fall to the bed, her soft, delicate body pinned to the bed beneath his. He places a soft kiss to the bite he'd left on her neck, licking at it tenderly, the animal pride rising in him that he had again physically marked her. "Mine. My Marlena." He murmurs, chuckling as he hears her soft snores already filling the room.