S3 Chapter 29: Justice Battle!!

Start from the beginning

Main: W-What the..?!

Referee: Legacy Adeona with an Over Finish! Athena Valhalla earns 1 point! The score is now 1-1!!

*Main was incredibly frustrated as he picked up his bey and stared over at Athena*

Main: You... You used the stadium rim to gain enough speed to crush Michael when it was just starting to run out of stamina..?!

Athena: In a battle, you got to be ready for any little thing. You got distracted and that's why you just lost then.

*Main was getting even more angry and Michael was starting to glow even brighter, its aura glowing through his hand*

Main: Well you may have won that time.. but you won't get so lucky in the next battle!

---

Bella: I don't get it, what happened out there?

Valt: Adeona must have hit Michael where it hurts the most and used that opportunity to knock it out of the stadium in an Over Finish.

Lane: Michael was also losing stamina already, Athena took that chance to attack and end it. If she can do it again in the 3rd battle then this battle will be as good as done.

---

Athena: I won't just win here, i'm going to make you pay for what you did yesterday. This time i'm going all out, i'm not holding anything back.

Main: Good. I wouldn't want anything more or less.

Referee: 3rd Battle!!!

*Athenas eyes began to glow as they began to emit a white flame as she stared Main in the eyes*

Athena: I won't let anyone else get hurt because of him, this ends today..!!

Main: The score is tied.. If she isn't holding back then i'm not holding back either, Adeona will be destroyed here too!!

Referee: Ready Set!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*The beys were launched and both beys clashed head on in the center and the battle was on*

Athena: Adeona! Let's show them what we're made of!!

Main: Michael! Show no mercy!!

*Adeona and Michael clashed hard and the recoil sent them flying back up the stadium slope. The back and forth clashes sent powerful gusts of wind out of the stadium and into the arena*

Main: Attack harder, Michael!!

*Michael used its spiked armors to stab Adeona and launch it back but it recovered and stayed in the game*

---

Bella: Whew..! That was close..!!

---

Athena: An attack like that won't work on us anymore! Full speed Adeona!!

*Michael had taken the center completely and Adeona was now launching a fierce barrage of attacks upon it, trying to get its armor off*

Main: Those attacks... they're so fast and brutal.. that even i can feel them...!

*Adeona keeps on the attacks and the armor was so close to coming off*

---

*Bella was getting psyched and she hopped to her feet*

Bella: Athena! Send this guy flying!! Show everyone what you can really do!!

---

*Athena smiles without even looking at Bella, her cheeks flushing a bit from Bellas cheers! Main looked over at the crowd where Bella was sitting and he was shocked*