Chapter 17: Rising Darkness! Athena Goes Wild!

~Athena met up with Valt who wanted to battle against her again, Athena got there and was ready. Darkness filled her eyes as the 2 bladers took their positions.~

Valt: Ive been waiting for this!

Demon Athena: So have I!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Adeona and Valkyrie land in the stadium, the 2 beys clash and a small surge of pain ravages Athenas insides*

Demon Athena: *yelps in pain* t-this is nothing... Im not giving up!!

Valt: Go! Rush Shoot!!

*Valkyrie launches a devastating attack that sends Adeona flying, Adeona falls back down and enters its dark form*

Valt: T-thats-

Demon Athena: Now go!

*Adeona and Valkyrie clash side by side, not even giving an inch*

~Athena growls as the darkness spilled out of her, she then remembered all the terrible things Lane did. That made her snap! She moaned in pain as bursts of pain cuts across her body and her eyes glowed a purple glow! She was becoming a monster far worse than Lane! Adeonas beautiful blue and purple color scheme transforms into a evil black!~

Demon Athena: *roars* DESTROY IT!!!

Valt: Force it back! Rise Valkyrie!!!

Demon Athena: I'll end you!!!

*Adeona and Valkyrie trade blows, each and every attack was damaging Valkyrie!*

Valt: Stop This!!!!

~Athena just laughed like a maniac~ 

~boths beys come in for a final attack~

Valt: Brave Sword!!!!

Demon Athena: Guide Slash!!!

*both beys clash as an explosion of Blue and Black erupt from the stadium, Adeonas attack sends a crack straight through Valkyrie and the last attack shatters Valkyrie into pieces!!*

Valt: N-no way...

~Athenas darkness grows as she picks up her bey, Valkyrie was in pieces.~

~Later at Sunset, Aiga Akaba approaches Lanes abandoned factory. He goes inside and Lane was already standing at the stadium~

Lane: So you came...

Aiga: Lane Valhalla..

Lane: Finally decided to face me after all this time, especially after i destroyed your friend Ranjiro!

Aiga: Kinda why im here. Im taking revenge for him, Free and everybody else you've humiliated! Another reason I'm here is for Athena, your sister has become the same monster you have become. Once ive defeated you, im going after her next!

Lane: Heh, you do whatever you want with her.

Aiga: What?!

Lane: You think I care about what happens to her? She means nothing to me!

Aiga: Athena is doing everything she can to save you! Do you not care about that?!

Lane: I told her I didnt need saving.. If I have to break her to get her to leave me alone then I will do exactly that!

Aiga: *gets ready to launch* guess its useless trying to talk sense into you.. I'll blow you away with my Infinite Sword!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Lucifer takes the center, Achilles launches a wave of Attacks on the barrier~

Aiga: Blow it away!

Lane: You wont do no such thing!!!

Aiga: We wont back down!!! This is for Ranjiro!!! And Free and Athena!!!!

*Achilles breaks the barrier effortlessly, Lucifer still persists*

Lane: You will regret this....

~Lane roared as the belts covering his body snapped and flew off, Lucifer enters its evil form~

Lane: Rise and burn, Lucifer!!!

Aiga: *hair breaks free from his hair tie* ACHILLES!!!!

Lane: Take on our flare!!! Variant Armageddon!!!

Aiga: Its over!!! Infinite Sword!!!

*both beys clash and Lucifer bursts instantly*

Lane: NO!!! Not Again!!!!

~Aiga picks up his bey and leaves, not having anything left to say to Lane. The next day, Athena heads to GT Arena to train but is stopped by Aiga~

Athena: A-Aiga?!

Aiga: We need to talk.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Next Chapter: Super Z X Sparking! Infinite Achilles!