chapter 8 hellfire

Hellfire was nervous that day because of what nightkeeper told him that morning. It was Pouring and hailing that it was at the point of no going outside even for nightkeeper but Hellfire didn't care he just took aquamarine and went to the ice kingdom to visit Biofrost when half way there he bumped into a large Demonwing almost as big as Nightkeeper but not quite "ay watch where you're going you skulk snorter!" the dragon said

"Jeez okay sorry calm the hell down" Hellfire said when suddenly he realized

The dragon Hellfire recognized as wrath Hellfire snarled at wrath and quickly took aquamarine flying the rest of the way to biofrost's place where the weather was much worse than he thought it would be so he hurried and went inside but before going into Biofrosts room to hide he was stopped by aqua as he then heard grunting from two dragons in biofrosts room so he just decided to wait by the door for a while. Two hours later. Biofrost and azure came out of biofrosts room and Azure was little weird after that and Hellfire and Aquamarine were puzzled when they heard nightkeeper come and ask biofrost why Azure was acting funny and biofrost said he did the same thing to azure that Hellfire did to Hearthstone. Hellfires jaw dropped than he dragged Aquamarine outside with him hoping Nightkeeper knew he wanted to be away from him for a while "okay well that happened and lets hope we never see or hear that again..." hellfire said to no one in particular.

when he heard an explosion come from the sea and a big wave blew into the air. "NIGHTKEEPER" Hellfire yelled running back into the palace then nightkeeper yelled "WHAT'S WRONG" as he was stepping outside and saw the huge wave washing towards JMA then all of a sudden Nightkeeper Heard a whoosh woooooswwoooos and looked towards the Sky kingdom and saw the mother of all twisters also heading towards JMA "OH dragon dung" Nightkeeper said.