Showing True Colors

Author note  : Hi guys I'm writing this story on this account since i can't remember my log in for my previous account and also I might or might not change things in this first chapter but other than please reenjoy this story and sorry for the readers that wanted a second chapter I was working on it but then lost my account information so gotta start from scratch other than that again reenjoy my lovely respectshipping ff

Ash just finished another adventure and he was surely tired from all that traveling he did. He can't wait to get home and take it easy for awhile before heading off to another region. "I can't wait to go home what about you buddy ?" Ash asked Pikachu who was sitting on his shoulder. "Pika Pik." Pikachu said excitedly.

Back in Pallet Town at Ash's house

"You guys can't be serious !" Gary shouted in rage. Right now there's a big argument going on in Ash's house. The People in the argument are Misty,Brock,Iris,May,Serena,Cilan, Clemont and Tracy. Their arguing with Gary,Dawn,Max,Bonnie,Richie,Paul and Drew. About Ash's dream of becoming a Pokemon master. Misty's side believes it's a waste of time and Ash should just give up the childish dream. Gary's side strongly disagree and have faith in Ash and his dream.

Misty glared at Gary. "Gary open your eyes it's a waste of time Ash needs to Grow up !" She yelled. Dawn shot daggers at the red head."You guys can't force Ash to stop that's just petty." Paul said folding his arms. "You guys are heartless bastards Ash's mother Delia just died from an unknown sickness and you guys want Ash to quit being a Pokemon trainer just because you think his dream is childish. Talk about fake friends. " Drew said.

"So his mom died who cares Ash is such a kid chasing after an impossible dream." Iris said bluntly. Dawn then slapped Iris in her face. "You bitch how dare you say who cares about Ash's mom dying she was literally the only family he had left since he never knew his father." Dawn said glaring hard at Iris.

May then slapped Dawn for Slapping Iris. "Keep your hands to yourself Bitch !" May shouted. "May that was uncalled for." Richie said shaking his head. "Are you blind Richie Dawn started it she hit Iris first." Clemont said. Drew rolled his eyes at this. "Technically Iris started it by bad mouthing Delia's passing."

"Drew makes a valid point." Bonnie chimed in. "Yeah if it's anyone's fault it's Iris's not Dawn's." Max added. "You brats how dare you !" Iris yelled. "If you guys are so against Ash becoming a Pokemon master then why don't you leave the door is open and clearly Ash's real friends Me,Richie, Bonnie,Max,Paul,Dawn and Drew don't want you guys here anymore.  Gary said pointing to the door. "This isn't your house Gary you can't kick us out." Brock said.  "Well traders aren't allowed in this house so it's best you guys leave." Richie Threaten.

"No we have our rights so we're staying." Serena argued. Dawn glared at her. "Bitch are you deaf traders aren't welcomed here anymore so leave." Dawn demanded.

With all the arguing  going on nobody noticed a very confused Ash in the door way. "Um guys what's going on where's my mom ?" Ash asked with Confusion on his face. (An : Ash doesn't know about his mother's death since he was busy traveling and he forgot to call and check in on his mom so yeah)

Drew was the first one to notice Ash so he was the first to speak. "Well heartless bastards have anything to say to Ash he's right here." Drew said sending the traders a challenging glance. Richie cought on to what Drew was trying to do so he played along. "Yeah traders if you have something to say then say it." Misty looked over at May,Serena, Cilan,Clemont,Tracy,Iris and Brock then she looked over at Drew and Richie giving her a challenging stare daring her or the others to speak their minds right in front of Ash.

"Well." Drew said in a very angry tone. "Ash you need to grow up and give up on your pointless childish dream." Serena just blurted out. Ash was shocked for a bit before he started to cry and ran out the house. "Like I said heartless bastards." Drew flicked his hair then he left the house and went after Ash.

"You just had to go and make him cry you guys are awful. And before I forget Pikachu give these traders the strongest thunder bolt you have." Gary shook his head left with Richie, Max,Bonnie, Paul and Dawn to catch up with Drew and Ash and hopefully try to cheer up poor Ash. Pikachu on the other hand looked beyond pissed off and just as Gary commanded before leaving the house Pikachu gave Misty,Brock,Iris,May,Serena,Cilan,
Clemont and Tracy a huge and pain thunder bolt  sending them blasting out the house the same way team rockets always blasting off.