Chapter 11: Nanami kento enters the frame!

Começar do início

"I don't like either but one is better than the other and that's why I came back to the school." Me Gojo and Itadori all huddled up in a talk circle we do when we need to talk about something privately.
"That's dark you guys?/ I agree with you on that Itadori/ your correct Yuji~" we separated from our little circle just looking at Nanami.
"Now listen Itadori, y/n my mindset is way different then Gojo's. I have faith in his powers and abilities"

Gojo posed at the praise he was getting and I did little yay' s to hype him up.
"But... I DON'T RESPECT HIM!" And just like that Gojo was deflated so I went to pat his back as comfort.
"Don't worry Gojo-sensei I respect you!" He gave me a hug and stuck his tongue out at Nanami.
"At Least my little y/n cares for me and respects me!"

"How childish can you be Gojo... whatever back to what I was saying I hate how the higher up's handle situations but I do believe in rules. Since this is dragging in I'll be frank so, Itadori and y/n I do not see you as jujutsu sorcerers.

Itadori you may be a vessel for sukuna and y/n you may be a vengeful spirit you both should try and prove to be useful." It was silent for a good minute and I'm getting the vibe that even if Nanami seems level headed he might be a bit crazy like the rest of us.

"As of late I noticed just how weak I am and how useless I have been. I need to get stronger so I can choose how I die and so I can fight by the other side. Y/n's side." Itadori's last words made my heart skip a beat, to fight by my side? He really wants that.

I place my hand on his shoulder in support, I have to keep a straight face or I might blush.
"So I'll earn your respect in time just you wait." He did a wink and I almost lost it. Then they all just looked at me.
"Oh me? Um I don't really need your respect, I am here to help Itadori, nothing more at the moment."

It was quiet again till Nanami sighed heavily.
"Say that to the higher up because to be frank I DONT GIVE A SHIT!/ DAMN MAN WE GET IT"

Timeskip

"So Nanami is this the place?" I asked as we went to a familiar movie theater, me and Jumpei have gone there a few times.
"Yes, Itadori you're gonna see some gruesome stuff. Are you ready" Itadori just grunted and held my hand as we walked inside.

Once in there was police tape around a blooded spot, only on three chairs matching the number of victims. A cursed technique definitely did it since I can see the residuals.
"So do you guys see it?" I nod and continue looking at the prints.
"Um no I don't see anything? Just a bunch of blood."

Nanami looked to me as if wanting me to explain, what is up with adults making me explain what they should.
"You have to look harder Itadori, when a cursed technique is used it leaves a train called residuals.they are harder to see then curses so sometimes you gotta look a bit harder." Nanami gave me a nod and stared at Itadori waiting for him to see the prints. Itadori made goggles with his hands and looked really hard for a moment before getting to see the prints leading out the hallway.
"Oh now I see it! I did it" I gave him a high five but Nanami had to ruin his moment.

"Well Yeah I mean any good sorcerer should be able to see that without trying." Good grief give the guy a break. We walk out and start following the prints around the place to see how far it goes, the distance plays a big role on a curses strength.
"You know, could you not like to put me down like that/ I agree with Itadori that was rude."

"Listen I don't praise nor do I 'put people down' I speak on facts and what I told you was a fact and that's just how I am, at one point in time I made the naive thought the rest of the world worked that way. But moving on."
What is with this guy you just put him down with those words!

"Let's go follow them" Itadori got pumped so I did too.
"Alright we will give it our all" / "Yeah let's do this!" Guess who ruined the mood, Nanami
"No minimal effort is enough, you don't need to go all out" Damn it Nanami.