Suddenly door opened as soldiers came in. Shooting started. My hands were in motion when I lifted up a mattress that was on a floor and held it against window so bullets wouldn't get through.

Bucky and Steve fought some soldiers while I was throwing them against walls.

"Bucky, Y/n you will kill someone! Stop!" Steve yelled at us.

Bucky came to him and flipped him on a floor while I ran to him.

"We won't kill anyone." Bucky panted.

His fist hit a floor next to Steve's head and I saw Steve probably shit himself right there. Bucky pulled out our bag with journals as we ran out of door.

We kicked and punched some soldiers. I looked towards stairs that were full of soldiers.

I guess we can't go thought there.

Plan B.

Steve joined us to fight. Bucky looked for exit that was a window.

Fun.

He nodded towards me and I got the signal. I ran towards window Bucky went through it I was right behind him. I held myself with powers in the air. I saw Bucky almost having a ugly fall so I swept my powers under him as he was about to fall.

He rolled on a roof as I landed next to him. We started to run but then suddenly Bucky was thrown somewhere by someone. I looked at a guy that looked like a fucking cat.

Where are times when me and Steve were the weirdest thing in the world?

And why the fuck is there a cat man?

Maybe if I hiss at him-

Y/n concentrate.

I send a blast at him and it send one back. Unfair bitch. My back hit a wall as I saw a little black dots. Fuck.

I blinked rapidly as my vision went back to normal and joined a fight against cat. Bucky fell to ground. My turn. My eyes glowed purple as I lifted myself in air sending blast at a cat man.

This guy has some reflexes. I nodded at Bucky to run. He ran somewhere while I sent a last blast at kitty.

I hissed at him as he fell down from a building. I saw Bucky running with Steve behind him so I joined them.

This is not how I imagined my afternoon jog.

Mr. purr purr started to ran behind us. Tell me that blast took at least one of his nine lives.

We ran towards tunnel. Shit tone of cars went behind us. Bucky and I tried to clean our way. In our bag we had a few guns and bombs. Nothing special tho. Bucky took one bomb out of it as he handed it to me.

I looked behind me cat, bird and cars were behind us. We ran in between cars while I put a bomb into my pocket.

Bucky ran towards motorcycle. I went behind him as he grabbed me by my wait and sat me behind him. He started to make it hard for soldiers to drive on SUV's.

I held onto his waist as he was going from side to side. Mr. purr joined us but I took him somehow down by turning around and kicking him.

Bucky was speeding away in bike. We were now going towards part of tunnel that has a open roof. Bucky tapped my hand signaling for bomb that I now threw against roof of a tunnel slowing down the cars.

Tunnel started to go down but Kitty somehow got to us an we fell towards ground I started to roll down the road along with Bucky and cat.

As cat was about to scratch me and Bucky Steve ran towards him and took him off us.

Bucky stood up giving me his hand as I stand up too. I had a scratch on my tight. Stupid cat.

Bucky and I were standing there defeated as police cars surrounded us. Bucky took a hold of my hand.

A machine guy landed on a ground.

"Stand down now." A robot said.

Why can't I get back to 40s where we had just few crazy guy who was trying this shit not whole ton of them.

Steve put his shield on his back showing that he won't fight. I was looking at a robot that was pointing a blast at me.

"Congratulations cap you're a criminal." Said a robot.

No one will congratulate us? That's unfair. Maybe it's because I'm criminal since 40s.

Steve put his hands up in surrender. Bucky let go of my hand as we were brought to ground. Our hands were showed behind our backs.

"Don't you dare touch her." Bucky said to soldiers as I hissed due to my scratched tight.

I looked at cat man that got his claws in and took his mask off.

"Your highness." Said a robot dude.

Bucky and I stood up as we were brought into van and locked in chairs. They put a collar around my throat.

Now I'm doggie I guess. Van was locked and led lights were turned on.

This is gonna be fun. Note sarcasm.

1303words

A/N: I'm sorry I'm absent. I was literally writing this one for days. Anyways we are in civil war yay.

I'm just trying to survive these last weeks and will try to make it to summer and then I will get out of this household and I hope I will be better.

Wish me luck.

Thank you for reading loves

Don't forget to
Comment
Vote
Add to list

Love you all

-Nat<3