"ouch! what the.. ahh my back" Just like that, Liann woke up holding his aching butt and back from falling out of his bed.

Why?

He exactly did the 'yeeey' part raising his arms jumpy jumpy on his bed causing him to fall, acting like the five years old boy of himself in his dream.

But what shocks him was the boy in his dreams finally had a face. Now what?

Thinking about the boy the butt and back pain he felt has long forgotten.

~~☀️🌻~~

Tonight is the night

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tonight is the night.. the pre-wedding party of XymonxYves. Exclusively for their circle only, no strangers nor outsiders allowed!

They actually invited all the staff of GLNK's but the party with them was scheduled from lunch till dusk only. Just to celebrate Yves' engagement and also to announce him being officially off the market. Very soon

Now Liann, Harvey, and Yves are sending those who were left behind off the yacht, sending their goodbyes and to make sure the drunkards are sent home well and won't be sleeping on the streets. what a responsible employer, +1 in heaven.

Renz and Xymon decided to wait at the deck for them when Xymon's phone rings.

Pressing the answer button...

"Damn bud, where the hell are you?" Bud? Renz looked at him, curious.

....

"Just make sure 'coz I've been itching to throw you at the sea now."

...

"I already sent you the location. You better hurry up and get your ass here."

...

"Alright. See ya bud."

Renz pov

After the call I immediately asked.

"Who called you? Are you expecting someone?"

"Just wait bro, I bet you will love our guest." Xymon winks at him.

"WTF!? Do you want to die? Don't dare let my Harry hear you saying that, bro. Spare my back, our couch is not that cozy." Mad Harry is scary.

This stupid is just laughing at me.

"Love your ass! Does my cousin know?" I know how Yves despises outsiders.

Heck, if I were not his cousin I will have a hard time pursuing Harry.. hell guess I won't even have a chance.

Yves is insanely possessive, that's why I'm praying and sending my sincerest wish of a very much luck to Xymon HAHAHAHA

My cousin knows me well, and my sincere feelings towards Harvey.

I've been eyeing Harvey since high school and you have no idea how happy I was when I found out that Yves and my love were friends.

Of course I asked my dear cousin to introduce us, but when Yves realized my intention dude he made me his slave for a month to test my patience and sincerity. Damn that was a hell month of my life, but if we talk about pursuing.. Harry sure gave me a hard time tho. I courted him for 3 4.. oh 5 years, but all of my hardwork was worth it the day he finally agreed to be mine officially.

"Yeah.. but I will be introducing him to Yves later personally for the first time."

So it's a 'him'.. now I'm curious. Renz thought and just nod in response still thinking how far he and Harry have come now. A sweet smile escape his mouth

........

Authors pov

The three designers went back aboard the yacht and went straight towards the deck.

Looking at the sight in front of him Liann cursed

"Fuck. Should I go to Frescas'? I heard they are having a stag party there and is open for public and free drinks... should I, huh you btchs?" They all laughed at Ian.

Frescas' is the newly opened Bar blocks away from the port.

As they arrived at the deck the two leech immediately went separate ways and approached their boyfriends clinging unto them.

That's when Liann realized he was the only single in the group.

Nice, they called me single in 10 different languages.. with kicks and uppercut! aaarghh

"It's your fault for being so picky, short tempered and setting a very high wall and standard and~" Harry is now blabbering

"Shut up Harry!" So irritating

"HAHAHAHA what? Just tell us Ian, where did this standard of yours came from?" wth! "I don't know. I just don't I.. I don't know"Liann thought

"Yes whenever we ask you always dodge it. But you can't blame Ian those frogs doesn't deserve our baby Ian." Liann just rolled his eyes before saying

"Whatever. You guys go ahead and start I'll just use the rest room." then off he went

Inside the restroom, while washing his hands Liann suddenly remembered his dream last night. The boy finally showed his face to him this time, tho a bit blurry but still it was better than just a voice and silhouette like his past dreams about him.

His thoughts was interrupted when someone knocks at the door.

_______________

A/N: Who loves Coffee Crumble?

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️😍