Scott Summers and his 'closely' best friend

Start from the beginning

Scott looks interested at his best friend. "You don't say."

Jean quickly turns back, knowing what to do with Scott and their 'relationship'.

-

It's nighttime. Scott is sitting on the bed, looking sad while Y/N is consoling. "I don't understand why she thinks that way. You're my best friend. Why would she think I have a crush on you?"

"I don't know either." Y/N responds. "Despite her telepathy abilities, she couldn't read your mind to let her know you really like her."

Scott let out a quiet chuckle. "Irony at its best."

Both men stay quiet for a few seconds, till Y/N speaks up. "Let me cheer you up. How about we see a movie?"

-

Later that night, both men go to the living room and set on a movie. Scott and Y/N are sitting on the couch next to each other. Y/N's head lays on Scott's left shoulder. Scott has a bowl of popcorn on his legs. During halve way in the movie, Logan walks in the institute and notice light coming from the living room. When he walks in, he sees Y/N feeding some popcorn to Scott while their eyes are glued to the tv.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Logan groans.

"Watching a movie." Scott merely responds.

"Shut up Logan. This is the part where the guy is trying to convince the girl to go out with him." Y/N says while he still looks at the television.

Logan looks at what they are watching. He let out a disappointed sigh. "Isn't this the popular romance movie that released a year ago?"

"Yep." Y/N responds. He puts some popcorn in his mouth.

Logan looks weirded out by them. He decides to walk away instead of making a conversation. "I hate these sappy couples."

-

It's the next day, and it's almost afternoon. Y/N and Scott are sleeping in their respective beds. Scott begins to wake and notices they have overslept. He quickly stands up and look at his best friend. "We overslept!"

Y/N falls of his bed when he hears Scott yelling. "Oh fuck, oh shit."

Both men quickly change their clothes. Their classes about to start and they have mere minutes to prepare. After changing clothes, they go to the bathroom to brush their teeth, afterwards there is one thing to do.

"I need to take my showers. I can't function without it!" Y/N looks frustrated at Scott, feeling bad about the situation.

"And you think I don't!" Scott argues back. "Wait, I have a solution!" Y/N looks curiously at Scott. "Since we both need to shower and we only have a few minutes till class, we need to shower together."

-

Later that day, all faculty members are having their lunch break in the dining room. When Y/N and Scott walks in, they are aware they were late for their own classes.

"Scott, Y/N, why were you two late? Did you overslept?" Kurt asks.

Y/N and Scott pick up their lunches and join the rest. "Yeah, we did." Y/N answers.