Who Did it ?

Welcome back guys!!

lets go into the story ;)

--------------------------

Suki wasn't sure exactly when it happened. But at some point she must have fallen back asleep. It seemed that Naruto had as well.

How did she know this? Because when she woke up she realized a couple things. The first there was warm air blowing onto her neck. The second is she was much warmer than she normally was. The third was something was wrapped around her waist, something strong. So naturally she looked back.

She'd been cuddled up against Naruto. His head was close enough to hers that she could feel his breathing. His arms were wrapped around her. It didn't surprise her that Naruto was a cuddler.

That was just who he was. He was the type of person that craved attention. Hell he didn't even care if it was positive or negative it seemed. He just couldn't stand to be ignored.

Suki desperate to save her reputation as a badass, tries to wiggle out of his hold without waking the blonde. If he saw her cuddling, he'd NEVER let her live that shit down. This was just unacceptable!

"Well Raven Fur is up and trying to be sneaky," Kyubbi says in what Naruto seriously thought was an amused tone.

"What are you talking about," Naruto was still half asleep and hadn't noticed Suki's attempts to get out of cuddling position.

"Wake up, brat and have a look for yourself," Kurama answered.

"Alright," Naruto says and opens his eyes.

"Never would have thought of you as a cuddler," Naruto says.

"Dammit! I am not," Suki scoffs.

"Kyubbi says differently," the blonde replied.

"Damn voyeuristic fox," the brunette growls.

"I always knew that deep down, you were really just a cuddly kitten," Naruto says. (He realized he was going to pay for that one. But it was too much fun messing with her, not to take the shot.)

If you had told him a month ago, that Suki would be back in the Leaf and sleeping next to him, he would have said you were nuts. Obviously, he wanted to bring her back. But the whole sleeping in the same bed thing, was completely out there. Granted, it was a hospital bed. He still counted it though. He doubted Suki would let many people lay next to her. When a ninja was asleep, they were vulnerable. Suki never let her guard down.

"Oh that's it," Suki yells, rolls around, flips them, and pins the blue eyed ninja underneath her.

"She's glorious in her fury. She would have made a fine tailed beast," Kyubbi says conversationally.

"I guess in your world that is supposed to be a compliment," Naruto shoots back.

"Of course. You may wish to dodge now," Kurama advises.

Naruto didn't have time to dodge. Suki got the punch in. That's when she cries out in pain, at the same time as Naruto. The last Uchiha covers her face, as though she was the one to take the hit.

"Dammit! Forgot about the physical aspect of the bond," Suki says, clutching her injury.

The last Uchiha had always had a vicious hook. Whoever had come up with the phrase, You hit like a girl, clearly had never been sucker punched by the brunette. Fuck that hurt. Thanks to the bond, Naruto knew it hurt her as well.