🦎Camilo🦎 x reader

Requested by @CrishelleMercado

Didn't really know if you wanted a gender for the reader but i'm going to play it safe and made it as gender neutral as I could, also didn't know if you wanted a headcanon or a Oneshot of Camilo so I made some mini scenarios of how you would hangout and do things as friends

Hope that was okay, anyways onto the story (づ ̄ 3)

————————————————————————————————————————————

Warning: Some swear words

PRANKS

- Pranks just a must for the both of you, both of you would get so many of them done before you and him would get caught and scolded by both of your family

- Once the both of you got in trouble for doing a more morbid one but I'll tell a story about a different one that got you in trouble that didn't traumatized both of your family's.

————————————————————————————————————————————

You laughed to yourself while painting the last of the donkeys, looking to your left you see Camilo with a shit eating grin on his face making you laugh even more.

Standing up and running up to him you grab his hand and lead him towards to where the shops are "so, any other pranks you want to do chameleon?" you say to him while walking.

"Nah the one we did was the last one on the list to do" Camilo said back, laughing after while following you.

You stopped, taking your hand away from his while gesturing around you "Oh come on there's gotta be something you want to do" he smiled at you, shaking his head " And they call me the troublemaker" you gasped slapping your right hand over your chest with a look of offended on your face.

"Well that was just rude" you joked as you turned and walked towards Casa and from what you could hear you could tell Camilo was stuttering while running and catching up to you.

"I'm sorry, but you know i'm right" he said smugly while side eyeing you, you do the same before laughing and gently punching his arm "Yeah you're right i'm the bigger troublemaker out of the both of us" you responded.

Stopping at Casa you and Camilo can see both of your parents standing there chatting as well as Dolores standing there, you looked at Dolores only for her to look away you sighed and gave a look to Camilo that said We're screwed  he just nodded his head.

You sighed but walked to them anyways which was maybe a bad idea as you could see the looks on their faces, you looked to the side of you to see Camilo standing beside you looking ahead already knowing where this is going.

You smile softly before sighing and looked at the storm that was about to be unleashed on the both of you.

After that whole storm of being yelled at,it ended with both families deciding you and Camilo were grounded for the whole month.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Getting lost

- Even though the both of you been living where you are now for Years you and Camilo get spit up/getting lost all the time