--------

--------

Lisa went out of Jisoo's room with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"What's happening to you?" Jisoo asked as soon as Lisa arrived in the kitchen.

"Nothing" Lisa replied still grinning

"Stop being weird, what's happening?" She frowned.

"Jis, what if you really kissed Jennie? Like...for real and not just in your dream?"

Jisoo shook her head. "No. I'm glad that it was just a dream. If that really happened? She might get mad at me, Lis. I won't do that, I don't want her to get mad at me and risk our friendship."

Lisa's smiling face turned to serious, she knows that Jisoo is so serious about this, and she knows that her bestfriend is right. Jennie is still married, and they need to respect it.

"You're right, Jis. I'm not still sure and I'm not saying this because I like teasing you but...I think something happened last night."

"What do you mean?"

"I think you really kissed her for real, Jisoo. It was not a dream."

Jisoo let out a loud sigh. "How could you say that?"

"Uhm, I messaged Chaeng to ask about Jennie and she said that she's acting weird and she keeps touching her lips"

"Seriously?!" Jisoo's eyes went wide and she started panicking

"I'm not joking, Jis."

Jisoo looked at her bestfriend for a second to confirm that she's really being serious right now and from the look on Lisa's face, she's really telling the truth.

"Oh my God Lisa! What have I done?"

"Calm down, Jis. We are not yet sure, okay? Chaeyoung will still ask her. Relax." Lisa walked closer to Jisoo and patted her shoulder

"Lisa, I think I was drunk last night."

"You idiot, of course, you were. You drank a lot and you know how much confidence you have when you're drunk so you might have made a move on her last night."