Chapter 1 New Friends And Icecream

After the darkness he opened his eyes to see an old man sitting with his hands on his lap.

He looks around to see that his on a cloud in the sky, on the cloud what looks like a triditional Japanese living room, with a TV a table and some tea and floor pillows.

"I'm sorry to say but your dead" the old man said breaking the silence.

Mono looked at him with confusion.

"I was throwing around some lightning bolts, when I exidently hit you with one. I'm so sorry for that." The old man finneshed and bawd his head deeply.

"Oh that's what happened." Mono said calmly. Then took a sip of the tea from the table.

"By the way, sorry if I'm being rude, but who are you." Mono asked the old man.

Then the old man smiled a little under his long bired.

"I am God young Mono." he said proudly taking a sip of his tea.

Mono sighed wondering about his sister.

"Is something the matter?" God asked worriedly, looking the the boy in front of him.

"It's nothing. I'm just wondering about my sister, she's ganna be sad if I'm no longer with them." Mono spoke on a low voice but loud enough for god to hear.

"I honestly thought, that I would get more of a angery expression out of you." God said changing the subject with a little relief in his voice.

"Well whats done is done, no point on sulking in the past." Mono said taking another sip of tea.

"Well that afully mature of you, considering you just terned sixteen a week ago" God said stroking his bired.

"Well I'm a bit sad that I didn't say goodbye to my family first." Mono then sadden looking down, putting the tea on the table.

He then change this sad expression to a confused one.

"So are you going to judge me or?" Mono looking confused then god answered.

"No I'm recirecting you."
God replayed with a smile.

"Wait you can do that, I only thought that those things are only in fantasy manga and anime." Mono replayed shocked on what the old man was saying.

(A/n: your kinda in one😅)

"Is there any request you want in your new life?" God asked, feeling sorry for what he did to Mono.

"Well is it possible for me to keep on using this guy." Mono replayed. Pulling out his smartphone from his blazer.

"Your smart phone?" God said looking at him with confusion.

"Yeah that's a dumb idea I have no way of charging it." Mono felt embarrassed for asking him that.

"Yeah no it's no problem, you can charge it using lightning magic." God explained.

Mono had a surprised look on his face when god mentioned the word magic.

"Wait there is real magic in the world?" Mone asked God if to know more.

"Yeah there's fire balls, lizerd men the works." God answered so casual, like he done this before.

That left Mono surprised look on his face.

"Before I actually send you to your new world." God stud up and walked to Mono. He placed his hand on his forhead, then said.

"I'm giving you a boost to your memory, reflexes, physical strength and other stuff that might be useful." When God started taking his hand started glowing giving Mono a Boost.