"Get on your knees"

Wooyoung quickly complied to it and sat on his knees, on the floor, his skirt sitting proudly over his curves when the light buzzing increased a little in intensity. "You know exactly what to do" San stated and Wooyoung spent no time to quickly help San get rid of his joggers and let the half aroused member free.

Using his hands, Wooyoung pumped the length, licking his lips he let the length enter his mouth. San hissed as he felt the warmth around his member. He let Wooyoung go at his pace, his head bobbing as he sucked San's dick. "Doing so good doll" San spoke between grunts and groans , hands finally finding their way to his head.

Wooyoung's breath hitched when the vibrator was sped up, definitely skipping speeds in between. He could barely fight the urge to release. The fact that he gave San a blow job and a vibrator being pushed up his ass as San controlled the speed was enough for him to come undone and untouch.

He groaned as he deep throated San's dick. "Fuck, see how you use these tricks. Slut" San groaned, pushing his dick deep to younger's throat. Wooyoung gagged but still managed to sway his tongue over the length and sucked out as he felt San came all over his mouth and the warm semen drooled out.

San groaned with low growls and pulled his length out of the younger's mouth. Pulling the chair away from the desk, he quickly sat on it and motioned the younger to come sit on his lap.

Breathing heavy and wiping his lips Wooyoung did. "Ride it" San commanded and Wooyoung quickly moved over San's thighs and moaned. San's hands travelled inside Wooyoung's skirt, squeezing the thick ass and making the younger moan even more as he rode his thigh, the vibrator still buzzing in.

San spread his buttcheeks apart, letting the vibrator move in more as he stuck his middle finger with it. He used the other hand to spank Wooyoung once and loved how he sounded. "Do you like it? How you're just a moaning mess with the slightest of my touches."

Wooyoung cried, nodding quickly. San held his jaw and pulled him in for a kiss. Pulling his finger and vibrator out of the younger's hole as he whined, breathing heavy and his member wet as it leaked.

"I know you love it the most when my cock fills your tiny hole" San whispered and helped the younger completely take in his cock as he slid down. Their bottoms now covered with Wooyoung's skirt.

San made the younger face him, and squeezed his butt to tell him to move. Wooyoung did, bouncing his body over the length as his skirt bounced with every move. San let his hands rest on the boy's thighs as he massaged them. "Teasing me like this just for my dick to fill you up, turns you on right?" San questioned making the boy moan.

"You already know, that if you just say it once I'm ready to give you. But you love to tease me. You love how I fantasize about you." San whispered, letting his hands wander over his inner thigh.

Wooyoung only moaned and spoke broken words which San didn't even understand, except for his names coming out of the plump lips. Wooyoung had his hands wrapped around the latter as he pulled him closer with every bounce on his cock.

San raised his hands to massage the boys chest and pinching his nipples from over the light blue sweater he wore. He pulled the younger's sweater and quickly caught the aroused bud between his lips and sucked on to it, feeling how the younger clenched over his member a groan escaping his lips.

San had his face snuck inside the younger's sweater as he dropped wet kisses over the boy's chest and left marks. Kissing and licking his nipples while Wooyoung felt his knees go week and San had to have a hand over the younger's waist.

San sucked onto Wooyoung's nipples and thrusted his hip with Wooyoung's every bounce, making the latter throw his head back. It felt so good. And it just needed two to three bounces more when Wooyoung came all over his skirt and San's lap, slowly decreasing his pace as he rode his high, hands clutched around the elder's shoulder as San only licked his nipple.

Wooyoung slowed down and sat on San's lap, trying to catch his breath.

"You think we are over?" San smirked and carried the latter to the bed and once again positioning his member in front of the younger's hole, before pulling him and throwing his legs over his shoulder.

"I hope you can atleast walk properly tomorrow" he stated and Wooyoung gulped. Without a second warning San slammed into his hole, Wooyoung cried out in pleasure. This was the first time they were going rough and he totally loved the feeling.

He stared at San's eyes, which stared back at him with so many feelings in it. San couldn't help but kiss the boy, all over his face, his member pounding inside his hole as the room was now filled with skin slapping voice and the mixed moans and groans of the boys.

San's hands travelled to the younger's Adam's apple pressing a thumb on it, feeling it move as the boy groaned. "You're so beautiful" he whispered in the younger's ears, feeling the tightening in his stomach.

Wooyoung cried with the pleasure, San hit the spot continuously and he could barely think of anything at the moment. He was in pure bliss as he felt his climax reaching once again.

"Clo-se" he stated and felt San's lips over his neck, sucking the area. "Release it then" the elder whispered, nearing his high as well. 

"Fuck"

He cursed, releasing inside the younger and the younger came once again over his skirt, moaning loudly. Pulling out of the younger, he laid beside him like usual. Breathing heavy as they both stared at the ceiling. "You did so good" San mumbled with a smile and stared at the younger to find him blushing.

San felt something so new in his chest. He quickly hovered over Wooyoung once  again startling the boy. "We're doing more?" He asked so innocently and San chuckled. "I mean we can if you want to" he smiled and Wooyoung blushed covering his face with embarassment.

"Why are you being shy now?"

San tried to remove his hands away and once he succeeded he didn't wait to prep the younger with kisses.

"Wooyoung" he called out, lips few centimetres away from the younger's. Wooyoung hummed, staring back at San's deep eyes, something new hinting in them.

"I like you"

Wooyoung blinked twice, the warm breath of San's hitting his lips as he spoke. Wooyoung gasped when he realised. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked the younger out, leaning in and kissing him before he could even answer.

Wooyoung quickly kissed back, pulling him in to the kiss. Their tongues meeting and the kiss became a heated one. San moved back, wiping the younger's lips with his thumb. To which Wooyoung poked out his tongue to lick the edler's thumb and bit it lightly.

"Yes"

San's eyes shined hearing the reply. "Yes?" He asked again, to make sure. Wooyoung nodded and pulled the boy for a kiss. San kissed him back quickly and changed their positions, making the younger straddle him.

"Another round doesn't sound so bad" San smirked, pulling the younger for kiss and pulling out the tube of lube from the drawer next to the bed.

"R.i.p that ass"

__________________________________

Heyo, i was supposed to update this yesterday.... I fell asleep 😔

But tada, here it is. Is this the time for drama?? I guess yes!😚 Stay tuned!

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(11/03/22)