Ray's Achievement

Ray had been wanting this to happen for so long, but being a virgin had its downs, how the f*ck was he going to start this off. He had her completely naked, empty apartment, horny member in the southern region, what more did he need?
Hold on, doll face, I think I'll set the mood for us. -Ray
Andi thought he was stalling.
Why "set the mood", I'm naked, you're naked, let's do this already. -Andi under her breath.
Ray kind of hopped to the stereo and played, what else, Grind On Me. He heard her giggle from the thought she was going to lose her virginity to the most sexually related song on earth.
What? -Ray
Nothing, just, that song? Really Ray? You're just so practical. -Andi
No! No, I just thought I could set the mood, darling. -Ray
Get over here, handsome. We don't need music. -Andi
Ray walked back over to her goddess like body that was sprawled across the bed.
He moved his hand across her legs to her rear up to her head and kissed her.
Your lips, my love, I should've felt those against mine a long time ago. -Ray
Andi blushed.
Ray climbed onto the bed and laid on top of her brushing her hair out of her face with his fingers.
"Oh take me, please, just take me already," Andi thought.
Baby, I don't have protection..*Gulp* -Ray
Andi giggled.
Its okay, love, I'm the on pill. - Andi
He began to kiss her directly after she spoke.
Her arms were wrapped around his back and it was complete heaven for her in that moment.
Ten minutes pass and it was time.
Love? -Ray
Yes? -Andi
Are you ready for me to go in? -Ray
Andi smiled and nodded.
Ray stood up on his knees and opened her legs.
She began to blush once more but was getting used to it.
His member was beyond erect, he got closer to her and began to slowly place it inside her.
She screamed and he wasn't all the way in.
He held her hands.
Baby, baby! It's okay. I'm sorry, love. We don't have to do this. -Ray
No! It's fine, keep going, I'm alright. I promise, love. -Andi
He nodded and proceeded to move in closer. His last intention wasn't to hurt her so he fought every urge to completely place himself inside her.
The deeper he got, the more he was satisfied, and the more she winced in pain.
He finally got it in and as much as he knew she was in pain he wanted her to feel the pleasure so he had to keep going.
He rocked himself just a bit she squeaked a little. Ray then tried to thrust a bit more and she didn't make a sound that time.
Is this feeling better, baby? -Ray
Mhm. -Andi
Ray thrusted once more and he was surprised when he looked at her and she was, in a way, purring.
"Don't stop, keep going, it feels so good," Andi thought.
Ray smiled.
I'll keep on going then. -Ray
He picked up speed, consistently pumping himself inside of her tight, wet flower.
Andi was pulling the sheets off the bed, grabbing pillows, scratching him, it was ecstasy for her.
*Groaning* Baby, oh my god, yes. -Ray
He grabbed her hips and started to bang her against him instead.
She was screaming his name.
Oh f*ck, don't stop, please, oh god! -Andi
Ray was amazed and aroused all in one by how she arched her back moaned loudly. This, this was his achievement.
Andi, I-I'm about to cum. - Ray said as he continued to thrust inside her. Can I finish inside, baby?
Andi, short of breath, tried hard to say that though she was on the pill, it wasn't a risk she'd want to take.
R-r-ray.. - Andi uttered.
Yeah, babe? - Ray said eagerly.
N-n... - Andi started but was too late.
I-I'M CUMMING! - Ray yelled as made his final thrust into Andi filling her with every part of himself.
Andi was speechless after Ray got off of her. She lost her virginity to her closest friend, but the end went South sooner that thought of.
Get out, please. I'll see you tomorrow. - Andi said lightly.
Oh, you didn't want to cuddle or anything? I can stay, it's no problem. - Ray urged.
I said get out, you've done enough. - Andi said as Ray grabbed his things with no promise to hear from her anytime soon.