vi. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰

"Heard what happened

"Heard what happened." Cullen walked toward Tory, who was slamming her fist into the dummy. "You wanna talk about it or keep whooping that things ass?"

Tory looked over with a huff. "Don't wanna talk."

"Okay." he nodded, glancing around. "Wanna hookup in the bathroom to get your mind off it?"

Tory stoped hitting, looking at him in disbelief. Cullen cracked a grin. "I got you."

She tried not to smile. "I hate you."

"You do not." he argued. "You cried when I left for school."

"Yeah, tears of joy." Tory gave a small shove to his shoulder. Torys smile fell as she heard Kyler talking about school, where his dad wanted him to go. Cullen was gonna interfere before Tory walked over. "You guys are pathetic. If you'd handled your business, we would have won."

"Okay, whatever. Hawk, he switched sides." Kyler said, making Cullen sigh slightly, rolling his eyes as he stretched his arms.

"Yeah, and Miguel just got out of a wheelchair and he still kicked your ass." Tory stated with a glare his way.

"You know what? At least i'm still here. Half the squad quit." Kyler rolled his eyes, the bell above the door made Cullen look over.

"Well, look who showed up." Tory mocked.

"That fool doesn't even practice, and he gets to stay? I don't get it." Kyler spoke in annoyance at Robby.

"Hey." Cullen looked over at him with a stern look. "Shut it."

He did.

"Oh, hey Muscle Man." Cullen walked into the back later that night, watching Robby lift his weights. "You need an audience and you'll be all set."

"Yeah, and a spotter." Tory spoke, walking in behind him.

"I don't need a spotter." Robby said bitterly as he set the weight back on the bar, sitting up as Tory stood infront of him, Cullen leaned on the door with a mocking wave of his fingers his way. "Where are the two of you going?"

"Some cook out." Cullen answered, leaning off the wall with an exhale. "Was gonna ask you if you wanted to come with us, but, you seem pretty busy."

"Yeah, well, at least it's any upgrade from running away to hiding." Tory looked around the back room.

"I'm not hiding." Robby answered, sipping his water bottle.

"Could've fooled me. I don't remember seeing you at the fight." Tory shook her head in his direction. "At least Cullen has a good excuse. He hasn't been fighting long, you've been at it longer then most of the guys in there."

"What were you even thinking? That you'd break into the LaRussos' and hurt Sam and everything would be sunshine and roses?" Robby asked her in disbelief, Cullen gave a comical grin as he watched the two bicker. "You're lucky the LaRussos didn't call the cops."