Chapter 10

I woke up the next morning with arms draped around me. I was in a state of early morning delirium where everything heard or seen felt like a dream. I thought that our kisses were a dream, the way he touched me and held me in my bed felt like a dream.

I felt heavy arms draped over my waist as I slept on my side. I turned around and laid so I could stare at Harry. His eyes fluttered open at my movement and I bit back an obnoxious grin.

"Morning," I said groggily. All Harry did was smile a tired smile and then turned to look up at the ceiling. I furrowed my eyebrows together and set my chin on his chest. I untucked my arm from under the duvet and poked his chest. He looked back at me and his fingers danced on my skin under my t-shirt.

"Are you OK?" I asked. I situated myself so I was eye level with him. I leaned my head on my hand as the other traced his tattoos on his chest and abdomen.

"I am," he whispered and smiled. I leaned in and waited for him to react, which he leaned in the rest of the way and pressed our lips together gently. I wasn't sure if he would want to kiss me again, but I took the chance and the reward was pleasurable.

He pulled me onto his half nake body and wrapped his arms around my torso under my shirt. Our naked legs intertwined and moments from the night before flashed through my head. Harry knew what the hell he was doing.

"Want something to eat?" I asked and rolled off of him. He winked at me and I just rolled my eyes to try and subside the blush that immediately warmed my cheeks. He followed behind me in just his underwear and I nearly fainted. I didn't get quite the same view the night before as I had just standing in my kitchen like that. Harry started to look flustered and his eyes glanced over to Belle who was whining in her crate.

"I'll take her out," he offered.

I smiled gratefully and pulled open my freezer. I chuckled and pulled out frozen waffles yet again. As he got dressed into his clothes from the night before, I yelled, "I hope frozen waffles are OK!"

"Perfect," he said as he walked by me and to Belle. He and Belle ran over to the door, not without Belle running by me and giving me a lick on my calf. Once he shut the door behind them, I lightly touched my lips with my fingertips and grinned, yet again. I knew I had little time to waste between breakfast and when I'd have to get ready for work, but I took that moment to reminisce and feel.

The room got a bit stuffy so I went over to the window to open it after putting a couple waffles in the toaster and water in the kettle. The breeze carried in the fresh air and waved the sheer curtains lightly. I had a few pieces of hair tickle my neck as it blew by me. I peered down to the park and saw Harry playing with Belle. She was jumping around and barking at him and he was laughing. I could practically hear it in my head. The beautiful sound of his laugh.

I went back to the toaster and pulled out the done waffles and tossed them onto a plate. I put a couple more in and then poured hot water into a couple mugs. I steep a couple tea bags and then set out the cream and sugar that I recently purchased so I didn't lie when I offered it. I set the mugs down at the table, grabbed the newly toasted waffles from the toaster, and set the plates on the table.

I heard the food open and Belle came bounding in. I smiled at Belle and sat down in front of a plate and took a sip of my tea.

"Let's eat, H. I'm hungry!" I whined. 'H' sort of fell out and it felt good to say. I brought one of my knees up to my chest as I took another sip of my tea. Harry didn't move and I furrowed my brows.

"You OK, Harry? Come eat," I insisted and picked up my fork.

Harry didn't even toe off his shoes before striding over to me and grabbed either side of my face to kiss me. I kissed back, of course, but still I'm sure he felt the surprise.