I chewed on my bottom lip staring down at the table ignoring there eyes, I was never much of an actress back in high school I was never picked in school plays for that reason “A toast,”

“For what,” Arkady spat out obviously he looked like he had better things to do than have a glass of blood.

Themis steeped forward from my left hand side as he picked up his glass turning to them as he narrowed his eyes.

Slowly they picked it up one by one as Aleksander held it up slightly “It’s warm,”

I nodded “I thought It would be a change you know to heat it up a bit,” I smiled picking mine up as I held it up in the air “I just want to thank you all for everything you have done, for coming after me when I disappeared, and I’m also sorry for that,” I murmured holding my glass up “This is for use,”

Gabrielle bowed his head with a large grin as they all placed the glass to their lips as I took a gulp of mine before placing it down.

Arkady held his glass away from him as he stared at it for a second struggling as he managed to swallow what he had in his mouth, the glass slipped out of his hand and went straight to his throat. One by one they dropped their glass clasping at their throats, the look in their eyes as they sunk to their feet fighting whatever was making them weak.

“What the hell is happening,” Nikolay let out placing the glass on the table as I realised he didn’t drink.

Themis placed his glass down leaping over to Nikolay grabbing him by the collar as he picked his glass back up “Drink it-,”

“My Queen,” He pleaded turning to me a flash of fear across his face.

“Just drink it Nikolay,” I let out pushing the glass towards him

He shook his head staring down at the motionless bodies that laid at his feet “No, No,”

I slammed my fist on the table in anger, the blood in the glass was about to go cold “Don’t make me force you,”

His bottom lip quivered taking the glass from Themis as he gazed at it as he put it to his lips taking a large gulp.

Themis took the glass from him as Nikolay collapsed onto his knees before falling onto his back his eyes wide peering up at me as he held up a hand begging for help.

“Athena-,”

I knelt down beside Gabrielle brushing his long hair away from his face as I lowered my head placing a gentle kiss on his lips. One by one I did the same to the others before turning to Themis who leaned against the poster of the bed with arms folded and a serious look across his face.

“What are you thinking?” I asked getting to my feet.

His eyes washed over the bodies that laid sprawled on the floor “What will they say when they wake up,”

I shrugged my shoulders watching Arkady gag as he twitched as if he was possessed “Did it hurt?”

“Like hell,” He sighed lowering his head.

I stood before him lifting his chin up “Why are you so sad?”

He simple smiled his dark eyes staring into mine “I have a lot of things on my mind that’s all,”

My fingers ran through his short black hair caressing his four head “I know were bound to each other but sometimes I wonder why I can’t feel what your feeling,”

“It’s because I’m blocking you out,” He explained.

“Why are you doing that?” I asked in confusion.

He grabbed my hand that caressed his four head “Because you have enough things to worry about than know how I’m feeling,”

I went quiet catching something in deep in his eyes “Is there something you’re telling me Themis,”

He sighed pushing me back slightly lowering his head again “It’s nothing,”

I slid onto his knees wrapping my arms around his neck my face inches from his “I know I haven’t been paying attention to you since that little miss understanding the other time,”

“It’s not that,” He sighed heavily shaking his head.

I placed both of my hands on the side of his face forcing him to look at me “I don’t think anyone has mentioned about your lying, because you’re terrible at it,” I said sliding off his knees as I headed across the room and into the bathroom.

“Athena wait,” He called out running after me.

Grabbing a cloth I ran it under water, pressing it against my wrist wiping the dried up blood where I had cut it before.

I heard the door close from behind as I rolled my eyes “Look I understand-,”

Before I could finish what I was saying a hand slid onto my waist spinning me around as Themis pushed me hard against the tiled wall pressing his lips down firmly against mine pinning himself to me.

I gasped as he finally pulled away kissing hungrily down my neck, his hands crept up under the back of my shirt his fingers gliding up my spine like silk.

I tugged at his shirt not realising how roughly I had managed to pull it off as the buttons popped off hitting the walls with a ‘ping’.

Themis shrugged off his shirt before wrapping his arms around my waist picking me up and placing me on the basin roughly as he planted his lips on mine as we froze.

A loud high pitch scream came from the room as Themis threw open the bathroom door as I stumbled beside him to see Kelandra standing by the door staring down at the bodies.

I ran to her slapping a hand over her mouth as I kicked the doors closed “It’s okay,” I let out letting go of her gazing into her blue eyes “If you mention anything about this Kelandra I will…,” I paused not knowing how to threaten someone who was good willed and humble “I will.., do something you won’t like,”

She nodded her head the mortification still across her face as she darted her eyes down at Aleksander “Alec,” She whimpered.

“They are coming back,” Themis whispered kneeling down beside Gabrielle who was the first to move.

I froze clasping my hands together watching the others that showed the same signs of movement as Themis helped Gabrielle sit up.

Gabrielle’s eyes shifted his entire eyes turning black before returning back to normal as he gazed at me tears filling up his eyes slowly seeping down his face as he struggled to get to his knees crawling to Nikolay who lay beside him whispering something in his ear chanting words.

Nikolay opened his eyes staring up at Themis as Gabrielle shifted to the next person.

He leaned back against the table puffing hard as if he had been on a run for miles gazing into space, he looked like he had seen ghost I could tell his mind was wondering and maybe things were not making sense.

“Gabrielle,” I whispered getting to my knees in front of him as my eyes meet his “I’m sorry I had to,”

“She told me it was going to be okay,” He said.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion “Who, who are you talking about,” I asked.

His eyes glistened as more tears formed in his eyes “My mother,”