Chapter 61: Kawaii Maid

Start from the beginning

Let the girl take care of her boyfriend, and he will not dare to talk to the maid anymore. In this way, there is no need for much service, and the maid can do other things, like studying for exams.

But Asumi miscalculated something: The couple sitting in front of her were no ordinary couples.

Seeing that Miku didn't hesitate at all, she said to Shido:

"Don't worry, I won't be jealous. Darling, let's chat with the little maid!"

"No thanks, you go ahead..."

Shido shook his head, knowing that in order to avoid meeting girls, he usually didn't take the initiative to chat with girls.

Therefore, he did not agree to Miku's invitation.

"Well...since you said so..."

Miku nodded helplessly, and then began to chat happily with the little maid!

Asumi Kominari was surprised: What the hell is this situation?

She originally wanted to hint that if Shido chatted with her, Miku would be jealous, but who knew that Miku immediately said that she would not be jealous.

However, Shido insisted that he did not want to chat with her, and now it was Miku who was chatting with her with great interest.

This is too weird!

But Asumi Kominari was still a qualified maid. Repressing her doubts, she chatted with Miku with a smile on her face.

"Asumi-chan, how old are you this year?"

Miku asked curiously with a smile.

"A woman's age is always a secret~"

Asumi Kominari blinked and avoided the question casually. Obviously, she didn't want the guests to know her age!

On the other hand, Shido knew that although she looked a lot different from the outside, in fact, Asumi and Miku were about the same age.

It's just that when Miku became a Spirit two years ago, her figure had already developed very well, but Asumi Kominari still...

"Hey boyfriend, are you thinking about something rude?"

Asumi Kominari squinted and asked, for she suddenly had a feeling that made her unhappy just now.

"No~"

Shido said with a natural face, and at the same time secretly commented in his heart: This girl's intuition is really sharp!

Moreover, knowing the true character of Asumi Kominari, he didn't want to make her angry. After all, the older maid's heart was not as cute as her appearance.

"Asumi-chan..."

Miku said in a serious tone, then suddenly grabbed Asumi's hands.

Asumi Kominari struggled for a while, but found that the other party's grip was unexpectedly strong. She couldn't get rid of it at all. Since the tall girl was also a woman, she was not too disgusted by her action, but she still frowned and asked:

"Is there a problem?"

"Asumi-chan, come to my house tonight and serve me..."

Miku said with bright eyes

Miku said with bright eyes. Since this little maid needed to work for money, it would be best to have her serve her.

"Cut it out already!"

Shido spat out his grievances, and rewarded her with a flick on the forehead. Of course, the kind that didn't apply much force.

"Awww..."

Miku scratched her head in pain and looked at Shido with tears in her eyes, hoping Shido would agree with her idea.

But it was impossible for Shido to agree with such an idea. He shook his head firmly, telling her that he didn't want to have a relationship with Asumi Kominari, whether it was for himself or Miku.

Needless to say, he already had the Spirits, and he didn't want to mess with other girls anymore. But Miku, on the other hand, just wanted to get cute girls whenever she saw one. Shido knew she was yuri and didn't object to her interest in this aspect, but he was only appreciative to a certain extent. If she was in close contact with others, even if it was a woman, Shido would still feel very uncomfortable.

"So, let's hurry up and finish this meal now, then go to karaoke, and sing our hearts out for the date." Shido said to himself. "It's better to go to a place with less people".