Ohana means family ~ Chris Evans

Start from the beginning

"I can go out with you."

"Watch baby, we're here!" Your husband took your 3-year-old Alya from you and showed her the hotel room. It was the most fascinating place ever. Chris booked an ocean villa with a private pool, so you guys could enjoy the sun and the water without getting interrupted. It made you feel better about swimming. Chris took your social anxiety seriously and did everything in his power to help you as much as he could. Yes, he had social anxiety too, but his family blessed him with their support, while yours cursed you with anxiety and depression.

"I wanna swim, dada! Please, I wanna swim!" The excitement of your baby made you laugh, just like Chris. So you opened your baggage to take the swimsuits and the sunscreens while Chris and Alya sat on the bed.

"You can swim as much as you want, baby. But momma needs you to wear sunscreen and your swimsuit. Does that sound okay?" Alya nodded her head with a smile. You took Alya from Chris to take off her clothes while Chris took off his to wear his swimwear. You couldn't help but glance at him while he was changing. After those years, he looked still hot. He got a bunch of new tattoos, which included Ayla's name and date of birth. He even got your eyes on his chest tattoo. It was quite shocking when you first saw that.

After you stopped looking at your husband, you started dressing Alya in her 2 piece swimsuit. You put sunscreen on her with SPF 50 and a tiny hat with Lilo & Stitch on it, since it was her favorite movie.

"You're ready Ayla. Look at you, you're so cute, baby!" She started jumping on the bed, showing how excited she was.

"Ow, look at you, bubba, the cutest baby I have ever seen! Lemme take her honey, so you can change too." You pecked Chris' lips while he entertained Ayla on the bed. You went to the bathroom to change into your bikini. It was black and showed every curve, mark, and scar you had on your body. You'll never wear this in public, but since it was just with your family and Chris saw your body a million times, you thought, why not?

You came out of the bathroom ready to go swimming. The babies were giggling on the bed. Until Chris saw you coming out of the bathroom.

"Look at you, baby, you look so hot! Why didn't you wear that bikini before?" You felt your cheeks warming up with your husband's compliments.

"Because I wore it just for you handsome, only you can see me like this." One thing that you loved was teasing Chris. He started looking up and down, drinking your look.

"Damn right I'm the only one who can see your sexy body. Come here."

You walked towards him and he took you in for a breathtaking kiss. While one of his hand was holding Ayla, his other hand was gripping your ass hard.

"Dada no! I wanna swim, no kissy time." the two of you broke the kiss with a laughter looking at your inpatient daughter.

"Okay, okay, you're right, let's go swim. Kissy, time is for later." He gave you a wink and took your hand and walked into the private pool.

Chris and Ayla were playing in the pool whilst you were sunbathing with Labrinth's songs playing in your ear.

After a while, Ayla was getting bored with only playing with her dad, so she invited you to join them.

"Mama, play with us, please? Pool is so cool, mama!" She splashed her hands, showing how a great time she had.

"Yes mama, come and play with us! We love it when you do, right, Ayla?" Chris joined in too, trying to get you in the water.

"Yes mama, join us!" You pretended to think about it, took your airpods off and went to join your little family.

"But I'm warning you guys, don't splash me with water, or mama will get very upset."