"Yes."

"How about this?" he asks as he pushes her a little harder against the wall so she does not fall, then he slips his hand under her shirt, sliding over her stomach and up to her breast. Slipping his fingers into her bra and squeezing her nipple. She shivers.

"Yes."

"And this?" he asks pulling his hand out of her bra and trailing it back down her stomach until he reaches her pants. He flicks open her top button then dips his thump into her panties and softly runs his fingers over her center.

"Fuck," Holi breaths out, "yes, fucking hell Austin, just...yes," she moans out. Austin pulls back and watches her reaction to his touch, "you are beautiful Holi...gorgeous," he says, Holi can hear the reverence in his voice. Like Holi truly leaves him in awe.

Holi's body feels like she is vibrating, the things a simple touch from Austin does to her is just ridiculous. She looks back at him with pleading eyes and grinds down on him in the hopes of driving him mad with lust, "please, Austin," she whimpers.

It works. Austin growls and pulls them away from the wall, walking to the bed he lets her drop from his chest onto the bed. She falls with a little bounce and then stretches herself out, completely open to him with her legs hanging off the side of the bed still. Austin leans over her and runs his hand softly over her cheek, "be patient Holiday, I will give you what you want," he murmurs, "don't make me wait," she says.

Austin smirks and then he kisses her, softly and sweetly, "all in good time, Love," he says then stands up. Holi moans at that, her head spinning at Austin's antics, there is no other word for his teasing. He drives her crazy.

She looks up at him as she watches him hook his fingers into the top of her pants and panties, removing them in one fluid swoop. Her newly exposed skin burns and the cool air swirls over it. Austin steps between her knees and opens her legs, "stunning," he mumbles then drops to his knees, dipping his head to run his lips over the soft skin just under her belly button then slowly moving down, "so fucking beautiful," he mumbles again then buries his head between her thighs.

Holi gasps as he licks into her, her hands reaching out and then tangling her fingers into his curls again. She thinks she may have a slight obsession starting when it comes to his hair. He sucks a little harder and runs his tongue over a sensitive spot and she tightens her grip on his hair and lets out a whimper. The wet warmth of his mouth is enough to make her release right now and she can feel her orgasm already starting to tingle at the back of her thighs.

"Austin," she grunts out, pulling again on his hair again but this time in the hopes of getting him to release the hold he has on her, its no good, he is very busy between her legs. So she closes her legs and squeezes his head between her thighs gently,  "Austin, I am serious. I won't last long if you carry on like that."

Austin lifts his head and looks at her, a small smile playing on his lips, "baby, you need to learn how to pace yourself," he says, Holi lets out a soft laugh, "impossible task with you around, Austin," she replies. Austin laughs then stands up and removes his clothing. Not wanting any more delays Holi is quick to remove her shirt and bra, throwing them across the room. Austin watches her then shakes his head.  

He leans over her again and rubs her nose with his, "Don't do that again. I will remove your clothes, love," he says sternly, but not unkindly. Holi nods. He then slides one arm through the hollow of her back and picks her up then crawls up the bed with her, laying her down on the pillows. She whimpers out, "Austin," she is shocked by how broken her voice is already, strained with need and want for him.