four.

M I S T A K E

C H A P T E R F O U R
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— CRIMINAL, LEE SU-HYEOK

As usual, I won the race. It wasn't hard? I knew I-Sak was popular for winning but I wasn't going to let her. I look to my side, seeing the rain random guy in my car.

"Hey, you okay?", I ask

The guy looks at me, "Yeah, totally."

"So, tell me your name."

The guy continued stare, "Why should I?"

DETECTIVE, LEE CHEONG-SAN

Shit, he's asking for my name... What should I say?! I can't say my real name, what if he finds me out?

"Just call me... Lee-San."

Su-hyeok nods, looking out the window of the car.

"Cute name."

"W-whatever, just let me out of this car.", I say

Su-hyeok unlocks the car, and smiles at me.

"Bye, for now.", he says

I get out the car, looking around. I see people talking to another girl but I didn't care. I continued to run to my car, trying to get away.

Then, somebody grabbed me.

"I almost forgot! Give me your number cutie."

I glare him.

"Come on~", he whines.

Su-hyeok takes his phone out, handing it to me. I look at him then grab his phone, typing my number in.

NEW CONTACT:

LEE-SAN

XXX-XXXX-XXXX

-------

I hand the phone back to him, then walk away. I wave before walking away but he didn't let me. Su-hyeok grabs me by the waist, leaning in closer. I put my hands in front of his face, blocking his lips.

"Let me go."

The taller whines, trying to move my hands away.

"Come on, a kiss won't hurt.", he says

I keep blocking his face while he tries to kiss other parts of my face. Eventually, he dragged me somewhere. I tried to get my wrist out of his grip but he was too strong.

Now, we're somewhere, that I'm not familiar with.

Then, I'm pinned to a wall. My heart beat increases slowly but surely.

"Now, don't be embarrassed~ Nobody is around, cutie."

I was going to push him away but he attached his lips on mines. I wanted to pull away but our lips moved in sync, like it was meant to be. His lips were soft, really soft.

He pulls back, staring into my eyes. I turn my head away, not wanting to look at him. I did not fucking sign up for this - I didn't think he'd be kissing up all on me.

He smacks his lips, "Fine. We'll meet again Lee-San."

He unpins me from the wall and starts to walk away.

"What the- hey! I don't know where I am!", I yell.

He ignores me, still walking away.

I run up to him and grab his arm.

"You heard me, asshole!", I yell once again.

He grabs my wrist, tightly. I yelp from the pain.

"Lee-San, you're not too far from the sight. Just walk fucking straight.", he says.

I felt like crying from the pain, but I didn't. He threw me to the ground and walked away.

You know what, I fucking quit.

-ARIES
word count: 536