Donghyuck arrived home after practice with Mark which made him arrive at home a little after 6pm. He was shocked to see Johnny cooking in the kitchen. "What are you doing here?" Donghyuck asked as he walked up to Johnny. "Mom didn't tell you that Auntie is finally coming down here and That they'd be staying here til they found a house?" Johnny asked and Donghyuck shook his head.

"Mom and dad went to pick them up so go shower and come help finish up the food." Johnny ordered and Donghyuck did as told. He took a nice quick shower and changed into some comfy clothing.

When he went back down he had set the table and then started helping Johnny with the food. By the time they plated everything their family had just arrived. "Aunt and uncle nakamoto!" Donghyuck exclaimed and hugged them. Johnny did the same and they greeted their two cousins.

Everyone sat at the dinner table. "I explained to Donghyuck but I'm surprised you didn't tell him. Johnny said. "I tried calling him but he didn't answer " their mom said. "I was probably practing with mark hyung, I got here a little after 6pm. Donghyuck explained.

"Well we hopefully won't be here too long. Yuta will be going to gangnam with Johnny tomorrow and they will live together and go to the same school." Mr.Nakamoto said.

After they finished dinner Donghyuck showed Yuta and Shotaro to the room they'd be staying while Johnny showed their aunt and uncle to their room. Donghyuck was about to leave when Yuta called him.

He turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Yes hyung?" Donghyuck answered. "We just gonna tell you since Johnny knows...we are gay and our parents know so it's okay." Yuta said and the two brothers waited for Donghyuck's reaction.

"Wait Johnny was knows and he was okay with not" Donghyuck asked. Shotaro nodded. "Wow I do like boys but for some reason I've been scared to Johnny." Donghyuck said now feeling bad his brother wasn't the first person he came to.

"It's okay you can tell who ever when your ready but I'm sure Johnny is even talking to a boy so your more then fine." Yuta said with a smirk.

"I'll actually talk to him later, maybe tomorrow." Donghyuck said and wished the two goodnight and went to his room to get a good night rest.

"Here's those pictures, he kissed Mark and Lucas but really so it doesn't hurt Mark , you show the Lucas ones." The unknown person said to Koeun. "I'm Surprised your the one who came to me with this " Koeun said with a smirked.

"At first I thought he liked Mark but he's always with Lucas and maybe  he kissed Lucas because of Mark kissing you but there's no way he doesn't like Lucas" the unknown person reasoned "I don't like Donghyuck so I'm allowed to do this but you're just a bad friend, helping me out your friend even though you're also gay and you're doing just cause your jealous." Koeun smirked.

"You might be worse than me... I would say I hope you don't regret this but I don't care." Koeun said. "Not to mention you seem  a bit tipsy right now So when you sober up don't feel too bad" Koeun said with another smirk and left the person.

The unknown person realized what he don't but there really wasn't no going back now he just hope Donghyuck wouldn't find out.

Honestly you guys I feel like Donghyuck is mad at me but I don't know why." Mark sulked on chenle's bed. "Maybe he saw you and Koeun proceed to have sex after you guys kissed" Chenle said while drawing something. Mark frozed on the bed. "I didn't kiss Donghyuck what are you talking about?" Mark said and Chenle laughed.

"You definitely did, see" Chenle showed him the picture in his phone and him and Donghyuck were in fact kissing. After seeing that picture he felt like he could remember that entire day. "Holy shit where did you get that from?" Mark asked.