"You should be worrying, Nat," she muttered to herself.

[Nat×]: I'm at your apartment. I need to talk to you.
[Nat×]: Poppy please don't shut me out, love you.
[Nat×]: Poppy, if you think I'm above showing up at your office...you're wrong.

[Nat×]: Poppy, I'm in BBR let me up and let's chat. I don't know what you know but let's talk about it.

[Nat×]: Fuck this. Poppy, you can't avoid me forever.

Poppy chuckled, "but I'll die trying, lying bitch." She continued working for a bit until Wanda knocked with a bright eyed smile and a little wiggle of excitement.

"Let's go get drunky!" Wanda clapped as they walk towards the elevator. "Who all is coming?" Poppy looked at Wanda.

"Kate, Sharon, and MJ. They're already there," Wanda looked at her watch. "Have been there about an hour so this could be a fucking shit show." Wanda's eye widen nervously as Poppy shook her head, "cussing is my preferred language. As long as no one with an anti cursing stick up their ass is around...drop them bombs."

Wanda's infectious smile sent Poppy into a laugh. Wanda adding, "I think we're gunna be good friends." The two joke and laugh the entire way to the bar.

Poppy is sitting with all the assistants as they drink and talk shit about their week. Emerald eyes are zoned out during a discussion about modern rock versus classic rock.

Sharon cheekily adding, "have you seen pictures of Bucky and his band before they started BBR?"

Kate gasped loudly and Poppy snapped back into the conversation at the sound of his name. Kate nudged Sharon, "no, Mr. Barnes was in a band?"
Sharon laughed and clapped, "yeah, him, Steve, and two other guys. They were called Winter's Soldiers and they were really good."

They all stare and wait for her to continue, Poppy sipping at her beer and avoiding eye contact. Sharon held up a picture she found on the internet and saved of them, "the things I would do to James Buchanan Barnes....they are disgusting and probably not legal." Sharon joked as Kate nodded, "the dude seems like a sex god. I'd let him do whatever he wanted and I'm not even entirely straight."

Wanda nodding along as Sharon adds, "I hear he has some intimacy issues," Poppy smacked the table. "Don't talk about him like that." Poppy stood to get another drink at the bar nearby as Sharon and Kate studied her, Kate clapping quickly, "Poppy, are you fucking Mr. Barnes?"

Poppy orders a double of Don and turned to face them. Sharon wore a scowl but the rest sat smirking at the redhead leaning on the bar.

"That's really no one's business, but don't talk about him that way."
Sharon giving her a glare before scoffing, "you and Bucky? Yeah right."

Poppy smirked and shook her head, "he isn't my boyfriend, but he is mine." Poppy gave Sharon a small wink but glared before smiling at Wanda and squeezing her hand.

Wanda and Poppy start to dance, laughing about Sharon's reaction. Wanda attempting to get more information but failing. Suddenly, the door to the bar crashes open and Natasha is standing there with an angry grimace and clenched fists.

"Poppy Ember, we need to talk," she paces quickly toward Poppy. Before she could rush away, Nat wraps her hand around her wrist and yanks her toward the patio.