Bonus Chapter 1

This is not cannon to the story.
This is a special treat Chapter, one of a few.
So enjoy!

I was by myself in Eagle Crafts,  just tidying up the mess of art supplies to pass the time.
The Pizza Plex was closed for a massive clean for the day, and for renovating the bathrooms.   Those bathrooms have been needing it.   I was humming Jailhouse rock by Elvis Presley,  just minding my own business and thinking about my past life,  when I hear something get knocked down.

"Shi-"
"Watch your language Monty!"
"-itaki mushrooms!"  He finished to fix his tongue.  You could tell that at this point he would have been an adult in his life, he has been getting a little more colorful with his words recently.   I've had to reprimand him a couple of times for it, he's made quite the excuses.

"I can't help that my spirit would have been an adult by now"

"I'm Sorry My Precious Star,  that slipped out on accident"

And the most priceless one yet

"I guess the teens are rubbing off on me too much"

He would be an adult, but he acts like a teen at times.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I don't know what's gotten into me lately.  Have I become not so child friendly?"  He looked genuinely sad.

"Awe, my poor Gator."  I said while walking over to wrap my arms around his neck,  "Maybe we could see if it's a malfunction."
He nodded and hugged me closer.   He has also gotten more clingy and possessive, not that I would complain, I love the attention from him.

"Come my Gator boy, help me clean up a bit."  

"Ok."

A/n 

It is very short, but its an introduction for the next bonus chapters.  Since they will be linked of course 💜