Knocking broke Genesis out of his thoughts as he looked over and seen Semaj standing at his window looking at him confused. Genesis opened the door and stepped out. "Fuck you thinking about?"

Genesis shrugged. "Why you had to meet me here?"

"No reason I just needed to get the fuck away from Camille ass." he groaned. "She so damn irritating got me finna start doing crack."

"Leave her alone then." Genesis told him as they walked into the office area of the housing complex.

"She got some really good pussy." Maj shared sighing. "I promise I would've left her alone a long time ago, but fat ma got me losing my mind."

While Semaj was a man of many words who loved to joke, Genesis was a man of little and often sat back and listened, he didn't play, he didn't laugh. He listened.

"Good morning, Mr. Christopher." Lori, one of the receptionist waved.

"Morning Lori." he nodded. "Everything straight around here?"

"Yes sir, just scheduling some new tours." she told him, batting her eyes slightly.

Lori thought Genesis was the finest thing walking the streets of Houston, as did many women. Genesis wasn't one to sleep around at all, he didn't like the company of women, hell he didn't like the company of anyone.

"That's good, thank you. I appreciate it." Genesis thanked her.

"No problem, if there's anything you need, let me know." she flirted and Genesis nodded walking away from the desk and further into the back.

"If there's anything you need let me know." Maj mocked batting his eyes and putting his hand to his chest. "If you want some of my pussy, here it's available."

"Nigga shut up." Genesis looked over at his friend, he couldn't help but smirk though.

"Shit is crazy." Maj shook his head. "You heard about what happened to Natalie?"

"Reem's Natalie?" Maj nodded. "Nah what happened?"

"Her ass dead." Maj said before laughing a little. "It's not funny, but the way I said it made me giggle."

"It ain't funny." Genesis agreed watching Maj continue to laugh. "You ain't shit."

"Like I'm not laughing at her being dead, but sometimes I just crack myself up." he said wiping his eyes and taking a deep sigh.

"Nigga what happened?"

"They caught her leaving the grocery store, lit her up." Maj shared making Genesis shake his head. "Nigga Reem going through it."

"That can't be good." Genesis shook his head, shit was hot in the streets right now, he hated to hear that about Natalie.

"He mad as hell off that shit, I'm like damn you this mad your side bitch died? I hope you this angry when your wife die my nigga, damn." Maj said.

"Why would you say some shit like that?" Genesis asked, Semaj played too damn much sometimes.

"Cause it confused me, I was confused." Maj responded in a duh tone. "Aye how much rent here again?"

"It depends." Genesis replied. The rent was income based, some peoples rent were as low as $250 a month others up to $800. Genesis was providing luxury living experiences for extremely cheap, but he felt like everyone deserved to live somewhere they look forward to going home to.

"On what?"

"Monthly income and apartment sizing, mostly." he told him. "Why? You got put out your shit?"