1

Yeonju POV
"i like you."

i said it, right in front of my crush, i said it.

"but i don't like you h—", he was cut off by a loud sneeze.

"cut cut cut! yah! which one of you sneezed just now?! you better come out before i chop down your head!!!", hyunjae shouted.

i looked at him rubbing his nape.

"i-it's me.", i looked at my twin raised his hand with a gulp. "you better stop interrupting the shoot or else i will really kill you, kim younghoon.", hyunjae hissed and the latter gave him an okay sign with a silly smile.

"okay, where were we? oh right, scene 15!", hyunjae looked at the script. "sorry yeonju and sangyeon, anyways, stand by!!!", he shouted and the cameraman, aka chanhee is ready.

"ready... action!", hyunjae hit the slate.

"i like you, jaehan.", i said, looking at the tall man who's in front of me with lowkey pissed expression. he let out a scoff, "but i don't like you, hana."

he paced one step towards with his hands shoved inside his pocket, with his head tilted to the side. "so stop putting love letters inside my locker, you got me?", he glared at me and left.

my eyes never leave his figure as he walked away. my leg felt weak and i collapsed, tears rolling down nonstop. "j-jaehan..."

"cut!"

"okay okay, perfect! take ten minutes break, we will take scene 16 and 17 soon, okay?", hyunjae shouted. "yes!", everyone shouted, except me.

i wiped my tears away and stood up, walking to my twin brother who's motioning me to come. "yah you do so well yeonju! it's just your first time acting, by the way did you add the crying scene? it's very perfect!", he chirped.

i just nodded, "yeah yeah, thank you younghoon. anyway you're next go get ready already!"

i was drinking my water when i felt someone walking to me, i looked up to see sangyeon. "hey yeonju, i hope i didn't scare you just now.", he said with a smile. i shook my head, "no you didn't, sangyeon."

"ah... okay."

and he walked to his female friend, holding her hand, smiling sweetly at her. my heart ached even more in this state. i know he is very close with that person, and that they are only friends.

but i couldn't help but to think that they have a thing for each other. i mean look, they matched well with each other too.

i smiled bitterly as i shook my head, 'let's not think about that yeonju.', i reminded myself in my mind countless times.

"okay! scene 16!"

my focus went to younghoon's acting.

-

me and younghoon went back home together.

i was going to enter the house first but he pushed me away and entered sassyly. "yah kim younghoon! what was that?!", i shouted as i pulled his bag, stopped him from going further.

"don't you know? older should come first.", he showed me a grin.

i scoffed, "we are just one second apart for god sake!!!" he got his arms off from his bag and took it away from me, "but still, i am older than you by one second anyways."

"oh by the way, im going to bath first!!!", he shouted and raced to the bathroom after putting down his bag as i was locking the door.

"YAH KIM YOUNGHOON!!! I NEED TO PEE!!!", i banged on the bathroom door. i heard the latter sighed before he opened the door, "fine, you go first. but promise me after you—", i shut the door right on his face.

"SIKE!!! IM GOING TO BATH FIRST INSTEAD KIM YOUNGHOON COOK RAMEN FOR LUNCH ASSA!!!", i shouted and laughed.

"FUCK YOU KIM YEONJU!!!"

and that's why houses need at least two bathrooms.

-

i was slurping on the noodle when younghoon was staring at me.

"what? am i too pretty to stare at?", i said sarcastically and he fake coughed. "i still don't get how there's only one bathroom in this house like, we have three rooms but only a bathroom, yeah that doesn't make senses.", he said and i just nodded along.

"so do i look like the bathroom or the architect?", i asked.

"definitely bathroom."

i went to headlock him and he kept tapping my hand with strength, "STOP THE ABUSING KIM YEONJU IM DYING!!!!" i let him off, "better be good with your words next time. by the way thank you for your ramen, literally the best thing in the world!"

i went to wash my bowl.

"oh right, yeonju, hyunjae says that he wants to see you personally so i asked him to come over later!", younghoon shouted.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND KIM YOUNGHOON???"

dingdong.

hyunjae is here.

i heard the door opened, "welcome bro!" "don't bro me, where's she?", hyunjae said. i almost bursted out laughters.

"she's washing the bowl."

"oh."

i dried my hands before sat down on the couch, with hyunjae, while younghoon gave us a little 'privacy', well he's literally peeking at us somewhere else.

"what do you wanna talk about, hyunjae?"

"umm... promise to not be mad of me after you hear this... okay?", he said, looking scared. i nodded plainly.

"we lost the recording of scene 15."

i widened my eyes almost immediate, "WHAT?! LEE JAEHYUN!!!" i almost went to choke him with my bare hands. he took a pillow near him and shield himself, "HEY HEY HEY YOU PROMISED ME TO NOT BE ANGRY AFTER YOU HEAR IT!!!"

i took a deep breath and sit back, "so, what do i have to do?"

"recreate the scene with sangyeon. and there's an improvisation for that scene. remember the scene when he reject you and asked you to stop doing things? beg him for a chance to be together. and once he reject you again and left you, only let out some tears.", he explained.

i gulped, "i will try..."

"ah yes, that's what i would like to hear! thank you so much yeonju, see you in school!", he said and left the house.

once the door is closed, younghoon rushed to me and asked, "so... what did he said?" "didn't you hear every single thing he said, younghoon?", i asked and he nodded.

"then? dont ask me if you know already!", i slapped his arm lightly. my phone notification rang, i took my phone and checked the message.

hyunjae

hyunjae
right i forgot to tell u
come 2 school early 2mrw

me
wtf why

hyunjae
sangyeon will be busy with his acting after that
he's the main role, rmb?

me
fine

i looked at younghoon who flinched at my sudden action and distanced himself from me and my phone screen.

i sighed, "im going to school early tomorrow."

"i know."

"no one asked."

---
hai ! finally releasing this, let's hope i don't lose my plot after that </3 T^T