Chapter 2: Are you done yet?

Start from the beginning

Dib, on the other hand, was not as terrified of his plan as Zim had hoped. Instead, the human just looked at him with a raised eyebrow, with the sheer amount of how unimpressed he was, counting in the millions. Zim's face turned blank, and he quickly turned around.

"That sounded much more impressive in Zim's head." He whispered to himself, nervously biting into his claws, with Dib still behind him with the same bored expression.

"So...can you tell me your plan now?"

Zim let out a little *ick* sound, before turning back to Dib, his voice and movement now filled with confidence, as if trying to compensate for his lacking plan.

"If you so truly wish to hear your horrible punishment, then Zim will leave you wondering no longer! Zim's punishment for you will be..." He then leaned over to Dib's ear, who slightly flinched at Zim's sudden movement towards him.

"Zim will torment you all day!" He whispered into Dib's ear, before leaning back, with an evil grin. Dib looked at him confused, before chuckling.

"So you're just going to do what you already have been doing for all these years, is that correct?"

"Oh, I don't think you understand the severity of Zim's punishment-" Zim answered with the same evil grin.

"-I will be tormenting you, but not just when we're in skool-"

Dib's bored look suddenly vanished and was replaced with a shocked expression.

"-Zim will be tormenting you from now, right till the end of this planet's rotation." Zim continued, pointing down in the ground affirmingly.

Dib's shocked expression then turned into one of utter horror.

"And finally, I won't let you out of my sight...You will be forced to stay with Zim, so you can't escape your punishment." He said the last part a bit quickly and squinted one eye as if wanting to capture most efficiently Dib's screams of horror. Speaking of Dib's screams of horror;

"NnnnnNNNNNNooooo0000000OOOOOOOOO!" Dib screamed into the sky, as he fell on his knees in front of Zim, shaking his fists in the air.

"WHAT CRUEL GOD WOULD ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN?!" Dib continued to scream. Zim stood and laughed maniacally, having the time of his life. He then grabbed Dib's head with both hands and pushed his face right in front of his.

"YES, SUFFER THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY ZIM!" He yelled directly into his face. He then let go, and continued laughing, while standing with a pose of victory. As soon as he had let go of Dib's giant head, The-Dib had fallen face front into the pavement, now reduced to a sobbing mess. The sound of pictures being taken could be heard from a window somewhere in the Membrane house.

This was everything Zim had wanted. Dib humiliated. Dib crying. Dib suffering. He couldn't have asked for anything better. This would be one of the happiest moments in his life, from now, to the day of his tragic death. And would probably be one of Dib's worst. Yes, he was currently experiencing suffering greater than he had ever experienced, just as he had deserved. But soon Zim's laughter started dying down and turned to chuckles. Then even those chuckles turned into awkward coughs. Yet the human still laid on the ground, still sobbing. Dib was suffering a little... too much.

"Eh, what's wrong with you, you pathetic worm-human?"

No response, only the same sound of continued sobbing. Zim was starting to feel a deep sense of being humiliated.

"Come on, it's not that bad Dib-thing! You just have to spend the rest of this planet's rotation together with me! With Zim!" He exclaimed, trying desperately to frame his plan as a positive thing, and not the world-ending punishment he had wanted it to be.