Virgin Lips: Chapter Two

********************************************

Virgin Lips

Meltem's POV

Dear diary, last night, Arderas gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek. I loved how they felt against my skin. If only he had given me a lip-kiss instead.

I put my diary to the side and sat on the bed on my back while shrieking aloud. I tightly clutched my diary and pressed it up against my chest.

" Please fall in love with me, it's all I've ever wanted." I whispered.

"Who?" I jerked my eyes open and immediately sat up. My brother was standing near the doorframe when I noticed him.

"How long you've been standing there?" I asked him.

"I just arrived," he said, his gaze drawn to my diary, a puzzled expression on his face.

"What have you been writing in there?" he asks, hurrying over to me. I quickly buried and locked my diary in the drawer of my nightstand.

"No, you won't read it; it's called a diary for a reason!" I raised my voice at him.

"You don't have a crush on one of my friends, do you?" He said. I didn't say anything, staring at him and watching his expression change when he realized I had a crush on one of his friends. "My friends are off limits, Meltem, and they probably won't like my sister."

"I understand. Don't worry, Johnny Depp is the only person who will only adore me." "I stated honestly, staring at my poster of him and hearing my brother make disgusting noises.

"Eww, you're a weirdo," I chuckled at his words, and he chuckled back.

I grabbed my pillow and flung it at him." Get the hell out of here, jerk!"

****************************************************************************************

Arderas stopped by again tonight, and I overheard them talking about their plans for the house party. And it will be unlike any other house party you've ever attended. This sparked my curiosity, and I was eager to attend. I dashed to my room and changed into a short brown skirt and a white cotton long-sleeved crop top that I rarely wear. I went outside and ran up to Ardera's car, opening the boot, getting inside, and slamming the boot shut. When I exhaled deeply through my nose, it was completely dark. I heard them approaching and entering his car. Arderas started the engine and were on our way.

Oh my god, I can't believe I did it.

"You think Meltem will be safe at home by herself? That doesn't sit well with me," Arderas said quietly. He was thinking about me and worried about me. My heart was pounding as I placed my hand on my chest.

"Dude, she'll be okay, and why are you continually mentioning my sister?" Caden said. "I'm giving you a heads up, Arderas; she's my younger sister."

"Relax, I'm seeing Lia; Meltem is like a sister to me; all I'm concerned about is her safety," Arderas said, and my heart sank.

He's interested in that blonde girl.

I raised my head and smacked into the boot. I sighed quietly and rolled back over, holding my head.

" Did you hear that?" Caden asked.

" Yeah, it's probably just my stuff in there." Arderas replied.

" Arderas, are you hiding a dead body in there?"

And yes, it's me, but I'm not dead.

****************************************************************************************

I became extremely hot and sweaty, as well as claustrophobic, after a few moments. The car comes to a complete stop, and you can hear them exiting.

"Go ahead, Caden; I'll be there in a minute," Arderas said.

I turned around, nervous, when he unexpectedly opened his boot and stared at me. I widened my eyes as we came face to face.

"Meltem?"He looked at me, puzzled, with wide eyes.

I lowered my brows at him, shrugging slightly, unsure what to say. He casts a glance up and around him. He slowly wrapped his hands around my hips and pulled me out of his trunk, then back down while still holding me. As I examine his chest, I inhale his smell. His harsh eyes are fixed on me as he closes his boot and softly pulls me back.

"What are you doing here, Meltem?" My body weakened just from his touch on my waist, and I felt tingling all over.

I felt my cheeks warm up as I stared gently into his eyes.

"I...I wanted to come," I admitted honestly, my lips pressed together and bit my lower lip.

"Don't do that," he said as I returned my gaze to him, noting that his eyes had darkened slightly.

"D-don't do what?" I questioned.

Looking away and licking my lips. Observing the parked cars and the loud music coming from behind me. Before returning my gaze to him, I chewed on my lower lip.

"That. Don't bite your lower lip "My cheeks flushed, and a cold shudder ran down my spine. He leans back and clears his throat as he lowers his hands from my waist. He stroked his chin. "I'll take you home; you weren't supposed to come."

He abruptly took my hand in his and led me to his car.
I came to a stop and drew my hand away slowly, causing him to spin around and tremble on me.
His lips were brushing against mine.

" Please don't take me, I want to stay."I whispered to him.

" Your brother will be upset."

" He won't notice, Caden is usually wasted." I mentioned this in an attempt to persuade him. He sighed deeply and scratched his head violently.

" Meltem, this area isn't for you; you won't enjoy it."

"Who knows, maybe I will." I responded with confidence. I bit my lower lip and walked away. Arderas grabs my upper arm and pulls me back towards the car. I gently gasp as he leans his body against mine. I took a deep breath through my nose, my gaze fixed on his lips.

"Are you attempting to enrage me?" He said this while staring at me.

"Because it's working," he said angrily, his minty breath tickling against my face. "And what exactly are you wearing?" He asked, his nostrils flaring as he examined my clothing. " This isn't even you?"

"I wanted to try something different, okay?" I told him.

He looks away, nods to himself, and places his tongue on the inside of his cheek. He returned my stare with a calm expression on his face. He suddenly grabs the hem of my skirt with both hands and pulls it tightly down. He keeps pulling them down, making my legs less visible. With each yank, I moved closer to him, my breathing becoming more rapid. He yanks at me again, forcing me to move closer to him. He looks into my blue eyes and then into my lips as he continues to pull my skirt down.

" Try not to reveal yourself too much if you want to try something new"

" Arderas, that wasn't even that short-" He pointed his finger at me and motioned for me to be quiet.

"It was for me," He said it calmly.

I smiled sweetly at him and nodded. His smile reappears, and it warms my heart. I was resisting the urge to stroke his silky light brown curls that were brushing against his eyes.

"I'll take you somewhere inside where no one will see you, and then I have to get back to Caden," he added, taking my hand in his and leading us to the house. I could feel my heart pounding as I stared down at our hands. At the sight of it, I flushed.

Oh my god, he's holding my hand.