The Ego-clashes

"...i love you Teja, i love you" he murmurs.

[Teja slamming the door hardly, with tears in her eyes, bowed her face down, headed towards the main door. The moment she was going to unlock it, the door opened from the other end, it was Omi....He saw her face headed down.]

"Hey Bha-" Om said.
[ but she went forward ignoring him, bcs she knew if she would stop and start a convo with him rn, hearing her voice, he would clearly recognize her having a breakdown, but by some chance, while Teja was turning towards the staircase, Om saw her Kohl smudged badly. He got to know, sth happened]

"Teja Bhai, ap thik toh ho? Kahi dubara ldai t-" he asked calmly but before he completed, Teja stopped for a sec and interrupted him with her breaking voice, "Om, we didn't fight, and also i guess i am fine, nd i just need sometime, but i will manage by myself. Also, more than me, ig someone inside needs you rn, for ranting about me, cs for him, like the other million times, i-" she was about to cry again, so she went down saying, "anyways take care."

Undoubtedly, Om knew they fought again, it was like, they had started fighting a lot since forever now, getting back home, after work, every single day, they had arguements about one thing or the other.
People might say, Fighting with your partner, make your bond stronger, but fighting every single day, wasn't a thing that was leading to the betterment of their relationship.
These two, just needed to understand each other's POV, and ntg else.
But their ego clashes, was something which wasn't helping it.

They might get back to eo, every night, but the things they needed to work upon, wasn't happening.

They both were maybe right about themselves and their POVs or maybe wrong, but they weren't right about eo.

What they needed was to understand eo, and not someone else.

Om, without waiting for a sec, went to check upon Karan, cs he knew not just Teja but Karan too needed someone. But more than anyone else, these two needed eo and their warmth, but that couldn't happen rn, cs maybe in the heat of the moment, these two might hurt eo more with their words, so He ran straight to his room, and knocked it, "Karan bhai" he said.

There wasn't any response from inside.

He checked the knob of the door, and too his surprise the door was unlocked.
So he opened it and there he was lying....

《Chapter two, ends.》

hope you are liking this one, looking forward for your thoughtful comments....