With a softer touch than normal, he moves his hand down to her cheek and gently moves her off of his cock, pulling her away and giving her what could almost be a soft smile. He felt a thrill at the confused look on her face. Damn, he loved keeping her off kilter. "Come here, doll." He holds his hand out to her, only slightly surprised when she doesn't hesitate in placing her much smaller hand in his and pulls her into his lap. His large hands settle on her thighs, moving upwards over her smooth skin, pushing her dress up as they go, almost wrapping fully around each thigh. "You're so small compared to me, aren't you, baby girl." He grins when he feels her shiver. "You miss when I used to call you that, don't you?" He leans in and trails soft kisses over her neck, his hands gripping her underwear and slowly pulling them down, slipping them into the breast pocket of his uniform as he nips her ear. When he hears the soft, needy whine from her lips, he knew he had her. He had to suppress the proud grin that threatened to spread over his lips. She was so predictable. The poor girl wanted so badly for him to be the man she loved, to be the man that had once loved her with every ounce of his being, but that man disappeared a long time ago. His long, this fingers tangle in her hair as he nuzzles her ear, his other hand sliding under her dress to grip her plump bare ass, grinding her against his cock. "Now, my little doll, are you going to help me, or not?" He purrs against her ear, the sound vibrating against her skin, causing her to shiver in his arms, her pussy absolutely soaked against his cock and the front of his uniform pants. A almost desperate whimper escapes her lips as her head falls back, her hips moving to rock against him, raising to try and take him inside of her. "Yes...please. Yes, I'll do it." He gives a sinister grin against her neck and pulls her down onto his cock, giving her finally what she was begging for. Oh how quickly he was able to turn the tables with her. She would fight so hard, pretend for so long that she hated him, but he knew he would always own her, mind, body, heart and soul. That only made it easier to bend her to his will, to pull her back into his bed, into his nefarious schemes time and time again. He hisses and bites down onto the juncture of her shoulder and neck enough sting, almost breaking the skin as her heat envelopes him. He could never be sure which gave him more of a high, her pussy wrapped around him, or the knowledge that he'd once again broken her to his will. Gripping her ass in one hand, he moves her up and down on his cock, guiding her movements as he sucks a dark mark on her neck, marking her as his, not that it was needed. Every last soul in town knew who she belonged to. He made sure of it. No one touched what was his. 

Marlena would hate herself later for this, would spend hours drowning herself in a bottle trying to wash away the memory of how easily she melted into him, but the way he was touching her, the way his large hands held her, took away her ability to care. He took away all of her worries, all of her fears in that moment. He took her control and with it, the stress of life that she lived with every day. She followed the guidance of his hand on her ass, moving on him, riding him just the way she knew he liked, her hand moving to cup the back of his head, fingers curling in his dark hair as she holds him to her neck, gasping, panting as he marks her, his cock filling her again and again. "Russ....please." She begs, not even sure what she's begging for anymore, but he knows. He always knows. He pulls away from her neck, looking into her eyes with that smirk on his face, that one that told her he knew the effect he had on her. The dark look in his eyes had her inner walls already spasming around him and as he leaned in and captured her lips in a hard, deep kiss, his tongue caressing hers, she was completely lost. She came around him again and again, crying out into his kiss, her screams of pleasure swallowed by his lips. Just as the last spasms of her pussy subsided, so did the spell it seemed had been cast over them. His hand in her hair turned hard and that almost evil spark returned to his eyes. He yanks her head back hard, and slaps her thigh. "On your knees, bitch." He growls, laughing as she almost falls in her haste to obey, her legs still shaking from her release. He takes his own length in hand, leaning forward and stroking himself as she kneels before him, his tight grip in her hair holding her in place. "Such a good little bitch for me. Fuck that's a good girl." He growls as he spills over her face and down her chest, spattering her dress with his release. He stands and looks down at her before tossing her a box of tissues and crossing to the closet in his office and pulling a spare pair of uniform pants from the closet. "Look at that. You soaked my fucking pants like a bitch in heat." He laughs and watches as she futilely tries to clean up her dress. The globs of his release were gone, but the faint stains would remain, a reminder throughout the day of exactly what she had done that morning.  Marlena scrubbed frantically at her dress, trying to get it clean enough that no one would notice. She absolutely hated when he did this. When he fooled her, when he used her emotions, her feelings against her and then openly humiliated her. Finally realizing she wasn't going to get herself any cleaner, she gives up and stands up, tossing the tissues in the waste basket and glares at him, reaching for her underwear in his chest pocket only to have his massive hand grasp her much smaller one, squeezing almost painfully. "I don't believe I told you that you could have those back. These are mine now." He winks and pats her ass. "Tonight. It's been set up. You meet with Judge Leiland at 8pm at the Grand. Try to dress classy. I know that won't be easy for you." He winks and pulls on the clean pair of uniform pants, laughing as she once again tells him she hates him. "I know, doll." 

Marlena had felt the stares of everyone that had come into the office all day. Every one of them had looked at her dress, giving her that knowing look. He had humiliated her countless times before, but today, it stung worse. She didn't know why, but it was almost more than she could ignore today. She was more than grateful when he had come out of his office finally and told her to go home early. She hadn't even looked up at him when he'd handed her an envelope with everything she needed for her "mission" ahead and told her "Don't fuck this up, doll." She'd hurried home, stripping herself bare and sitting in the floor of her shower, letting the scalding water wash over her as she cried once again, uselessly. She hated that she let herself cry for the son of a bitch, but if she didn't, then she had no release at all, no way of coping with the unending pain inside of her. She hadn't even bothered opening the envelope he'd given her or looking at its contents yet. She still had several hours before her meeting with Leilland. She would worry about that later. Now, she simply wanted to feel nothing but the sting of the heated water on her skin and forget about the shame and the heartbreak.