050 | 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧

Start from the beginning

"I wonder when he'll come home" L/N uttered

It wasn't that dark in the pool since it has underwater pool lights. You sat down at the ledge while you face the door to the inside of the penthouse.

Although your attention was on the big city as you hummed into your favorite song. "Shit I forgot to bring at least a snack" L/N mumbled and was about to head back to get the snack at the kitchen she prepared earlier.

"What a great view I have here" Your eyes twitched as soon as you heard the voice. "S-satoru?" You stuttered his name. "Heyya, let me guess, you didn't expect me to be here don'cha" Gojo teased. Removing his blindfold along with the blazer and the tie. It looks like he came from a party.

"Sorry I came here like this, I was rushing to come home cause I really missed you" Gojo spoke, "But you didn't even tell me about it," You told him. "Well surprises exist for some reason don't they" Gojo respond

Leaving him nothing but his famous light blue formal shirt and his black jeans. To tease you he left at least two buttons undone. As he then proceeds to walk down the pool stair making his way to you.

While you were still in a state of shock at his appearance. Gojo didn't waste any moment as he wrap his hand behind your back, pulling you against him and planting a soft kiss on your forehead as a greeting.

"How were you when I was not here?" He asked, placing both of his hands around your waist as he secure it by intertwining his hands so that you will look only at him nothing else.

"I'm fine though..." You lowly replied not telling him about the pain on your breast. Laying your head on his chest as you stared again at the city.

"Your attire will be harder to wash you know," You told him, "Sometimes I just need to do some dumb things but at least you're here in my arms" Gojo answered. "Cause you're a man child" You sarcastically let out, "Well I'm your child" Gojo teased as you then scoff at his statement

Gojo noticed the sudden silence you were giving, there's got to be something that happen while he was gone.

"Hey... Look at me" Gojo spoke, using his hand to gently pull your face to face him. You could feel his blue eyes staring deeply at your lavender eyes as he could sense something is wrong.

"Did something happen? Usually, you don't reply with that kind of tone" Gojo asked in his concerned tone. "It just that... My breasts won't stop hurting since yesterday and I might need to go see a doctor tomorrow" L/N finally tells him the truth.

"Is that so..." Gojo uttered, although your eyes were kinda working to make him go horny but he needs to control himself and respect your boundaries. "How 'bout I help you?" He suggested which made you curious about his suggestion.

Gojo then guided you to the ledge as he sat down and made you sit on his lap.

"Let me ease the pain" Gojo spoke, undoing the tie from your bikini bra which made you surprised. "W-wait!-" Shh I'm just going to ease the pain" Gojo cutted you off. Before you could even tell him about the bra when Gojo began to wrap his hand around your swelling breast. "They got bigger huh" Gojo let out while you wear covering your mouth from not letting any noise come out.

Gojo could see how much you were enjoying, an idea pop up in his mind. Having his other hand pinch your nipple makes you tighten your inside.

Your legs were shaking because you were getting needy already. "Looks like we got some problem too" Gojo added most likely indicating your needy pussy. "Please do it" L/N uttered

Gojo hummed in return as he entered his hand inside your bikini, circling your clitoris, your back arch after feeling the pleasure building up. "Ahhh fuck it feels good" L/N uttered, it's been a long time since Gojo's last touch but maybe was it from your hormones.

Even though Gojo was hard as a rock, he just needed you to receive those pleasures instead of him. He was already amazed at the sight of you.

You also began to grind your ass against Gojo's boner. "Shit, just like that" Gojo groans against your ear which sends a shiver down to your spine at how hot his voice is.

Gojo continued massaging your breast while also circling your clit. Licking your neck before placing a hickey near your ears. "Why do you- fuck have to leave a hickey" You spoke

"To show who you belong" Gojo simply replied

As soon as you felt a knot forming in your stomach, you knew you were going to reach your high. Gojo took notice of this as he pinch your nipple harder for you to cum already.

You arch your back as soon as you came, moaning loudly before softly falling your back against Gojo as you felt tired. Gojo pulled your chin and kissed you softly.

"I love you" Gojo uttered after pulling away from the kiss as he wrapped his hands around your belly. You still can't reply back to those I love you.

I love you too... But I can't.

Author's note:

Author's note:

So the lime wasn't planned so I just thought to add some spice.

I hope you like it and give it a vote!<3

-Author Yua-chan