Elizabeth x maid!reader Tea Party

The hot tea splashed on the floor as the pot smashes into pieces. "Aw man! I can't do it!" you yell as you wipe the tea off your apron. " I try so hard but I just can't serve tea!" Your sister Mayrin, who was helping you clean, giggled. "Ah I remember my first try serving tea. I broke ten tea pots in one day. Sebastian almost had a fit!" she said "I guess that's how you can tell we are related." you mumble as you get up from the floor. "You better keep practicing. You do want to impress Elizabeth don't you?" Mayrin says while winking at you. You blush and leave Mayrin to clean up your mess. As she's yelling at you to come back and help, you get caught up in a daydream about you and Elizabeth. Since Ciel left Elizabeth, she has been very upset so you thought that you could cheer her up with a tea party. Mayrin wants you to make a move on her, but you don't want to be rude after she just got left by Ciel. There was suddenly a knock on the door and you rushed over to answer it. When you opened it, Elizabeth tackled you and pulled you into a bear hug. "(y/n)! It's so lovely to see you again!" Elizabeth said when she let go of you. "Lizzie, it's been so long! Let's go have tea." you say as you lead her to a small table for two in front of a window. You two chat for hours about random girl things and a bit about Ciel and Elizabeth's breakup. You stand up and you grab the teapot from the tray. "Ok, this is it, my big chance." you think to yourself. "L-Lizzie. I just wanted to say that I-" just as you were about to finish your sentence, you trip over your own two feet. As you fall, you end up landing straight on Elizabeth, splashing tea all over you two in the process. You yelp out of embarrassment and grab her hand to lift her up. "I-I am so sorry Lizzie! I just wanted to say..." You grab her body and hold her close. " I love you." you say. You lean in to kiss her, but she escapes your grasp and walks towards the window. She sighs and watches the birds fly around the trees "(y/n). This is too fast. I'm sorry but I'm...I'm." "Your what." you say as you move a bit closer trying not to scare her. "I-I'm scared. Since Ciel left me, I'm afraid you'll leave me too." Elizabeth say starting to tear up. You slowly walk up to her, turn her around, and give her a hug. "This may sound cheesy but, " you say as you stare into her eyes. " I break many things, but I would never dream of breaking your heart." You then lean forward, and seal your and her fate with a kiss.