x. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫?

Sadness kept you away from your phone

Sadness kept you away from your phone. Ryan made the mistake when she'd stayed in her room, sad and falling in and out of sleep. Missing King Cobras request, her secrets was dropped. In just one littler click, her life had been over. She wasn't who she said she was. She wasn't Trevor Askill and Brandon Darrows best friend that they loved, she was the bitch they hated for so long.

Ryan sobbed in her bed, curled up and hating the world. She hated King Cobra, she hated herself. All she could do was cry, not move. Her mom tried to check on her a few times, but Ryan had locked her door and made it clear she didn't want to talk. She broke her phone when she woke up and realized her secret had dropped, meaning she missed the hundreds of calls and text the boys had both send her. That clearly hadn't stopped them though, especially when one was skilled in breaking into house.

"Ry!" Brandon knocked on her window forcefully. "Ryan!"

"Ryan, open up!" Trevor was next, beating on the window. They could see her, turning away and curled up to the wall. But she wouldn't move. "Ryan!"

"Watch out." Brandon pulled him back.

"What are you gonna do?" Trevor gave a crazy look.

"Get our girl back." he shrugged, breaking the window with his elbow.

Ryan screamed as she rolled over, not expecting it. Her mom was off to work now, meaning she couldn't call for her to make them go. Ryan had no where to go, getting back in her bed and shoving her face into her pillows as they crawled through the broken window. "Ow! Shit, my hand."

"Why'd you shove your hand on the glass, dumbass?" Brandon asked, helping him into the window as they walked toward Ryan's bed. "Ry."

But, they expected her to ignore them. She was likely loosing oxygen with her head pressed into her mattress, but it didn't seem like she cared. Trever rubbed her back. "Talk to us."

Brandon leaned over to lay next to her, trying to roll her over. "Jesus, when did you get so strong?"

Trevor rubbed her side while Brandon moved her hair to attempt to see her face. Ryan kept her head shoved into the mattress though. "We're sorry, Ry. There's literally nothing else to say it."

"We're the worst." Trevor agreed. "We would have never treated you like that if we knew it was you."

"Yeah, i'd kill anyone that acted that way to you. And to find out we did? It sucks." Brandon leaned ontop of her when he realized she was not gonna come up. He placed a kiss on her head. "We're so sorry."

Trevor laid on her other side, still rubbing her back. "We love you, Ry."

"Look, i'm the worst." Brandon admitted. "All that shit I said to you...it doesn't even matter to me. I was a dick, and yeah, I didn't recognize you when we became friends, but that doesn't even matter anymore. Trevor's right, we love you."

"Yeah." Trevor rubbed her side again. "You're my favorite person ever. We'd go crazy without you."

Brandon leaned back, giving her room to sit up if she wanted to. She didn't, he pushed some curls back again. "We're so sorry."

As if a miracle happened, or perhaps just lack of oxygen, she turned her head to the right. Trevor's eyes softened, pealing her hair back to give her a little smile. "Hi."

Ryan looked at him, Brandon leaned over her to smile. Ryan exhaled. "Do you guys still like me?"

"Duh!" Brandon rolled her over now so she was on her back. "We'd never not like you."

"Even if you don't want to like us anymore." Trevor nodded, holding her hand. "But, I hope you still do."

Ryan gave a sad smile as she nodded. "I'm sorry for not saying anything."

"No, we're the jackasses." Brandon touched her face with a shake of his head. Trevor leaned down and laid on her chest in relief that she didn't hate him. "We totally suck. There's literally no excuse for how we were to you. Especially when now you're our best friend. We'd have been, like, dead or in jail without you."

"Probably both." Trevor agreed. Ryan smiled slightly, nodding her head as Brandon laid next to her, Trevor already curled up. He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, Ryan leaned into the feeling more. Trevor's arm looped around her to lay on Brandon as well, Brandon's arm around both of them. "My hand is still hurt."

"Oh, right." Brandon said up with a laugh. Ryan did the same, rubbing Trevor's head. "Where do you keep your bandaids?"

"In the shelf closest to the shower." Ryan hummed, Brandon going toward the bathroom connected to her room.

Trevor sat up to look at Ryan. "I'm glad we're back together."

"Me too." she smiled, touching his face.

"Ry?" he asked, getting a hum. "You said you remember?"

"Remember what?" Ryan blinked her eyes at him.

"The night of the party." he answered, nodding his head. "Do you really?"

Ryan inhaled, nodding her head. Trevor gave a slow smile. "I thought I was alone on that."

"No." she smiled. "I just...didn't want to mess things up."

"No, me too." he agreed with her. "But I....miss that night."

Ryan laughed, Trevor's face fell in a panic. "Me too."

"Okay, we'v got Dora The Explorer or Hello Kitty." Brandon walked back in with two boxes of bandaids. "Take your pick of the litter."

"B, coke here." Ryan waved him over with a grin. "Come here."

Brandon got back in the bed, being cut off as Ryan sat up and kissed him suddenly. She pulled back after just two seconds, his eyes wide. "What was that for?"

Ryan side eyes Trevor. "We were just talking."

"Yeah." Trevor cleared his throat.

Brandon looked between the two, sat so close. He laughed. "Okay."

He leaned in and kissed Ryan again, holding her face for a second. He didn't miss a beat when turned to Trevor to kiss him too, Ryan fell back against her bed with a sigh of relief. Trevor pulled back from Brandon to lean over Ryan and kiss her too, her hand sneaking up and grabbing Brandon's hand to pull him down with the two again, accepting a kiss from both of them once again.

kylie speaks

the way trevor and
ryan always make sure
brandon gets a little
extra love is genuinely the
softest part about them.
obsessed, very happy in my
little brevan world rn.

 obsessed, very happy in mylittle brevan world rn