Schizophrenic God

Ed was a man who was upset with his life and he blamed God. he was schizophrenic and heard multiple voices and hewas terrified. one day he heard that he was god and he felt a switch all of his symptoms were cured he started doing research on enlightenment and went through a ten year spiritual journey and one day he just experienced God or Universal consciousness. this is it now the story starts from here.

the next day Ed decided he wanted to change the world and make an army out of other mentally ill people, he started walking around and expressing his direct experience of non dual consciousness. people were noticing that he had something that most dont and they began following him. before he knew it he had over 50 disciples which were giving him food, clothes,and shelter so he didnt have to stay in the shelter system anymore. he decided to name his group new age mafia and started making videos of himself expressing the absolute truth and he started making money from it. 6 months later he now has a church and over 20k followers attending his church every other day, the government started noticing him and tried to get him to work with them but he refused calling them the enemy of god consciousness and freedom.

the next day he was walking with his two main disciples zone and wazi when a black car stopped in front of them and kidnapped the three of them. the driver took them to a dark site and they were to the real government the shadow government or better known as the illuminati. they were introduced to an 8 foot tall blue skinned alien with an eagles head and the body of a man. it spoke fluent english and introduced as the master of planet earth and the creator of the human race. Ed asked if they were gonna be killed and the alien said that depends on rather he accepted its offer.

the alien told ed he had to provoke his followers to invade the white house and assasinate the president and then commit suicide. Ed refused and the alien manifested a fire ball but seconds before he threw it at the three of them ed felt a massive rush of god consciousness and by pure instinct fired off ten bigger balls of black and white fire and killed the alien. the other members of the shadow government acted quickly and named the new master of the earth. 5 years after this the new age mafia became the biggest religion in the world with over 4 billion members across the world and the entire earth was now eating 3 meals a day much more nutrition than ever before and the suicide rate if the globe was cut by 90% all war ended every country was under the control of america and world peace was finally found with ed being the global leader of the earth.