A secret?

2 years later kaylee and silent are now 16 Ben and Liu jeffs little brother are also. sally is 12
Silents POV
Kaylee I said want to know my crush
Sure she replied see that guy who looks like Zelda he is my huge crush!!!! I replied his name is Ben.
Ohh cool she said and turned. So who do you like I quickly asked. Um liu she said.

3 days later kaylee and Liu are together.
Silents POV
Come on silent get your head together hurry while you have the chance he's not going to stand and wait forever. I thought to myself. Ben i asked um Nvm.
Later that night me and Ben were stuck alone for the first time because everyone went killing and I was to tired so Ben said he would keep a look out so I don't get hurt. While i was sleeping he came and woke me up do you want something to drink he asked. Hmm yes please I answered. As he walked to go get me a drink I thought why was he being so sweet to me? When he came back he brought my fav hot chocolate. Thank you I said he said your welcome and smiled at me. I fell asleep while he was still sitting there I didn't care because I was way to tired to even care. When I awoke I saw him staring at me. I what are you looking at! And pushed him to go see the rest of the pastas. He had a shocked look on his face. Hey everyone I'm feeling better. Now who want to play hide n seek in the dark? Sure everyone said. Jeff and kaylee were on a team sally and her bear were on a team clockwork and Toby were on a team so ben asked if I wanted to be on a team with him I said sure. As we were hiding Toby and clockwork was the finders as me and Ben passed kaylee and Jeff they were already kissing. Damn girl I whispered to my sister kaylee. She pushed me we both started laughing. So when me and Ben hid in the closet. Then I felt warm lips on mine. My first thought was is he really kissing me!?! Sorry Ben said its ok I replied I replied then grabbed him and kissed him. Toby walked in on us kissing found silent and Ben! 0_0 I ran as fast as I could to a different hiding spot.