Is she ok

Me and Ben brought kaylee to the house of creepypastas. When they all woke up they were in shock who is this kid clockwork says? It's kaylee I then say. KAYLEES P.O.V
When I woke up my heart quickly beating. W-where am I I thought to myself so many thoughts going through my head. I went to go run then right when I turned to go run I saw someone familiar But who? A girl grabbed me so I wouldn't leave. D-do you remember me the girl asks me. U-Um I think so I say confused. It's me your twin sister. Then she falls to the floor after saying that she starts to cry. Why are you crying I asked? Because I'm the one who told you to run. Its ok I say I love you still ok now we should have fun I haven't had fun in a long time I'm hungry lets play games lets do this and so on Kaylee said. Before that I have to tell you something but promise you won't leave if i tell you silent says. Ok I promise I say. Silent the says she is a killer and everyone in this house is a killer to and she also said she was dead and she is a spirit. I'm not scared I say to silent.but I didn't tell her my secret yet I will one day I think to myself. Silent I said how did you die. Remember mommy she abused me till my death. Ohh I'm so sorry I said. It's ok she replied.
SILENTS P.O.V
I was so happy that she was back home. Kaylee was safe........