"Look, we had nothing to do with Thomas and Andrew, nothing! You trying to prove a point? You proved it, bro. We'll do whatever it takes to be a part of your group, just, please, please, don't make us live in that place!"

"Our deal is not negotiable," Rick tells them. "You either live in your cell block, or you leave."

They leave the two men locked out for a few minutes while they discuss their options. Rick leads, as always, with T-Dog as the dissenting opinion. "Are you serious? You want them living in a cell next to you? They'll just be waiting for a chance to grab our weapons, you want to go back to sleeping with one eye open?"

"I never stopped. Bring them into the fold. If we send them off packing, we might as well execute them ourselves." T-Dog has a good point. Still, the thought of living right next to these total strangers doesn't sit well.

"I don't know, Axel seems a little unstable," Glenn says.

"After all we've been through? We fought so hard for all this, what if they decide to take it?" Carol asks.

"It's just been us for so long. They're strangers. I don't. . ." Maggie trails off. "It feels weird all of a sudden to have these other people around."

"You brought us in," T-Dog argues.

"Yeah, but you turned up with a shot boy in your arms, didn't give us a choice."

"They can't even kill walkers," Glenn points out.

"They're convicts, bottom line," Carol adds.

"Those two might actually have less blood on their hands than we do," T-Dog says.

"I get guys like this. Hell, I grew up with them," Daryl says. "They're degenerates, but they ain't psychos. I could have been with them just as easy as I'm out here with you guys."

"Yeah, me too," Misty adds, nodding. "At one time."

"So you with me?" T-Dog asks.

Daryl shakes his head. "Hell no! Let 'em take their chances out on the road, just like we did!"

"Sorry, T," Misty apologizes. "We can't risk it."

T-Dog starts to argue again, but Rick cuts him off. "When I was a rookie, I arrested this kid. Nineteen years old, wanted for stabbing his girlfriend. The kid blubbered like a baby during the interrogation, during the trial. Suckered the jury. He was acquitted due to insufficient evidence, and two weeks later shot another girl. We've been through too much. Our deal with them stands."

Rick walks away, his decision final, and his story hanging in the air.

After taking the cars out to the upper yard, Misty, Daryl, Rick, and Glenn step out of the hole in the fence. They face the woods, surveying the area. A walker comes out of the trees across the small stream. "Should I take her out?" Glenn asks, pointing his gun.

"No. If that armoury hadn't been picked clean, we could spare the ammo," Rick answers, and Glenn's arm drops back to his side.

"Gotta start makin' runs. The sooner the better," Daryl says, then looks over at Misty walking beside him. "You an' me, yeah?"