One-Shot: The ship that you guys would never thought of (part 2)

Start from the beginning

A predictable but solid strategy. Bringing in the police would be quite tricky, considering the police made too much sound.

Now then, what should I do.....

And based on the location she sent, its on the middle of a forest. Its too risky to bring peoples like the police, who do their job on open areas like town. Not secluded place like forest.

But wait. There is that guy.

I opened Line again and searched for the contact I wanted to call

FBI_Gloomy_Bastard_401

I then used free call on the contact, which he immediately accepts.

???: "Ike? what is it?"

Ike: "I need a favour, Ayanokoji."

Nazuna POV

Kisaki: "Its already been an hour. He should come any minute now." said Saki chan while looking at my phone that she took from me.

Nazuna: "Why are you doing this, Saki chan?!"

Kisaki: "Revenge. Simple as that."

Nazuna: "But...I didn't kill him!"

Kisaki: "You make him die! that day! that day when you throw him into depression and make him got crushed by that bus!" 

No...please...not this.....

Kisaki: "You're a murderer, Asahina. And even if the society doesn't see you that way, the fact remains that you're the reason why my brother got crushed by that bus."

Stop!

Don't do this!

Kisaki: "And when I learned that you got close to Kanji kun. That's the peak of my rage."

What?

Kisaki: "You. You of all people, dared to get closer with him. After all the shit I did to get rid of that uggo! but you're the one who gets closer with him?! I won't accept it!"

Nazuna: "Saki chan, don't tell me. You....."

Kisaki: "Come on, continue your sentence."

Nazuna: "You....."

???: "Are the one who killed Satsuki?"

We turned back and saw Kanji kun, who has just arrived.

Oh no....

Kisaki POV

Oh yes....

He finally arrived.

Kisaki: "Hello there, darling. Fufufu."

Ike: "Don't darling me you bitch! you fucking killed Satsuki!"

Kisaki: "Hmmm? you don't deserve that uggo, darling. I'm far better than she is."

"